This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 5 SH AQo BB

• alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $1.75
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $11.62
      SB:
      $22.13
      BB (Hero):
      $5.29
      MP2:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      MP3 posts deadblind, MP2 raises to $0.22, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.17.

Flop: ($0.51) Q, 3, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.35, Hero raises to $1.09, MP2 raises to $4.78, Hero calls $3.69.

Turn: ($10.07) 8 (2 players)

River: ($10.07) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.07.

Results follow:

MP2 shows three of a kind, threes(3h 3s).
      Hero shows a pair of queens(Qd Ac).

MP2 wins with three of a kind, threes(3h 3s).

Villain is 28/22/WTS50/AF inf /18 hands , ok I know that my call pre was bad , It would have been better to 3 bet or fold there but anyway, I have a big leak with TPTK after I raise I cannot fold ,but I am 80% sure that I am beat.So how can I play this flop ?? Bet/fold or c/c and reevaluate ???
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: Nah, calling ain't like a very big mistake here. Against specific opponents I do like Calling as well better than 3betting just for fold equity.
      Postflop: I would rather Check/Call it rather then Check/Raise since we just isolating against better hands with our Check/Raise. Or either even Bet/Fold would be better.

Usually you must have a good reason to Check/Raise the flop, like you wanted to balance something or wanted to play back against him or whatsoever, there can be a lot of different reasons but against unknown I wouldn't pick such a line.

Best regards.