question about winning ticket

• adryna24
      adryna24
      Bronze
      i won from some days ago the 3rd place in tournament at party poker and 10 persons will qualify to another tournament and the prize was 150 $ for 1o entry
      if i didnt register in this tournament i will be able to have this 15$ in my account or i will loose everything?
      can someone here help me?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi adryna24,

It would depend on the tournament you played.

From what you have mentioned it would appear that you won a seat into another tournament. In this situation you would normally have to play the next tournament or lose the seat. It is not usually exchangeable for cash unless the tournament description says otherwise.

Always pay particular attention to what prize you are actually playing for and when the next event will take place. A lot of the time the emphasis will be on yourself to remember and manually register for the next tournament.

In the event of any problems, you could always check your tournament/transaction history or of course PartyPoker's own support team would be able to confirm the situation regarding this specific ticket.

Hope this helps. Best regards,

Bart
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      if you can manage to win another ticket for the same tourney then 1 of the tickets would be converted into free tournament dollars(15 dollars maybe) that you could use for any tourneys you prefer in the future.
    • adryna24
      adryna24
      Bronze
      thx much for replay
      i will join the tournament and i will do my best to win
      wish good luck for me
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      good luck =)