[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Sh

• h3lgetun
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.04, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BU calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.25) Q, 9, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, BU calls $0.24.

Turn: ($0.97) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($0.97) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.35, BU calls $0.35.

Final Pot: $1.67.
      Results follow:

BU shows two pairs, jacks and nines(J T).
      Hero shows a pair of nines(K A).

BU wins with two pairs, jacks and nines(J T).

BU is a pretty limpy player who likes to play as many hands as possible. My image on the table was a LAG bigstack.
  • 4 replies
    • burek2000
      Hey h3lgetun,

You play with deep full stack therefore I will ask the mod to move the thread to full stack forum, so your hand gets evaluated by BSS evaluators.

Best regards,
    • h3lgetun
      Ok, thanks:)
    • EagleStar88
      <moved to bss board>
    • veriz
      Hello h3lgetun,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: I would do the 3bet even bigger here 4x his raise, so ~$0,16 while being OOP.
      Flop: I don't really like the Check/Raise, if he is going to continue then he is as well going to continue against the Check/Raise. Therefore I would rather CBet it and gain almost the same fold equity.

As played
      River: I would rather just Check it and hope to see free showdown and be happy if our A high is good enough. He wont Call us with worse anyways and those hands we win too. And he will likely Call with those hands which he wins us.

Best regards.