NETELLER is the one who is not recognized.

• ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      I was requesting to extend my account and provided documents they need.
      The ID was accepted but the address confirmation was rejected.Why? They say the billing was from unrecognized company?What the hell? Everybody knows PETRONAS is a big big Company and it has the tallest Twin Towers in KL.NETELLER is a small small company with a big ego.NETELLER is unrecognized.I was waiting like 30 days to get extended and now apparently i can FORGET this small NETELLER FOREVER.
  • 15 replies
    • erptech
      erptech
      Silver
      lol
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ariffR
      Everybody knows PETRONAS is a big big Company
      It goes like:
      Exxon/Mobile
      BP
      Shell
      everyoneelse

No one outside Malaysia knows who Petronas is.

Still if it was a valid utility bill then all you would need to do is calmly explain the situation to them. Good luck.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I was requesting to extend my account and provided documents they need.
      The ID was accepted but the address confirmation was rejected.Why? They say the billing was from unrecognized company?What the hell? Everybody knows PETRONAS is a big big Company and it has the tallest Twin Towers in KL.NETELLER is a small small company with a big ego.NETELLER is unrecognized.I was waiting like 30 days to get extended and now apparently i can FORGET this small NETELLER FOREVER.
      Hi ariffR,

Has this issue been solved?

Ingrid
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      No it is still not yet solved.They called me and they suggested that i upload my bank statement instead.And nowadays we do not use paper statement anymore and they said i have to go to my bank, and ask my bank to sign and stamp my document.I just like i will do it whenever i am free,i am just frustrated because i used that statement to verify my paypal account with no problem and yet i have to respect their custommer-less-friendly policy.So i will come back to Neteller when i am free to go to the bank.
    • ariffR
      ariffR
      Bronze
      I dont care to the fact they are ignorant nations, like who knows Neteller in Malaysia, i guaratee only me knows Neteller in Malaysia.In order to attract International customers they have to be a little bit smarter or just meet the IQ requirement to just be able to breath.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No it is still not yet solved.They called me and they suggested that i upload my bank statement instead.And nowadays we do not use paper statement anymore and they said i have to go to my bank, and ask my bank to sign and stamp my document.I just like i will do it whenever i am free,i am just frustrated because i used that statement to verify my paypal account with no problem and yet i have to respect their custommer-less-friendly policy.So i will come back to Neteller when i am free to go to the bank.
      You mean they don't accept the electronic bank statement that you can pull out from online? Utility bill?

Ingrid
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      They don't accept the electronic bank statement that you can pull out from online.
    • winzsavana
      winzsavana
      Bronze
      same here...told me that prudential is an ilegal company ..after that they said my national id is ilegal..sigh..they asked me to send another id...whatever....
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ariffR,

Try MoneyBookers. :) And you wont have such a problem ever. They accept you with just ID and that's all. Neteller is ****-****. Like really, never had more problems with any sites but neteller is just the worst. Have been waiting for their Calls for ages.

And even as you mentioned about PayPal, had no problems there either. Just don't understand the policy of Neteller. It should be like pretty clear when you make a deposit from a bank with your name on it and so on that it's you. :D (worked for me with MoneyBookers).

So conclusion, switch to MoneyBookers. :f_cool:

Best regards.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Moneybookers are equally as useless. They don't let you change your currency under any circumstances. So until Moneybookers get some actual customer service it's a moot point.

• evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      I dont care to the fact they are ignorant nations, like who knows Neteller in Malaysia, i guaratee only me knows Neteller in Malaysia.In order to attract International customers they have to be a little bit smarter or just meet the IQ requirement to just be able to breath.
      wow. and they wouldnt help you? shocking
    • pukegou
      pukegou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ariffR,

Try MoneyBookers. :) And you wont have such a problem ever. They accept you with just ID and that's all. Neteller is ****-****. Like really, never had more problems with any sites but neteller is just the worst. Have been waiting for their Calls for ages.

And even as you mentioned about PayPal, had no problems there either. Just don't understand the policy of Neteller. It should be like pretty clear when you make a deposit from a bank with your name on it and so on that it's you. :D (worked for me with MoneyBookers).

Best regards.
      MoneyBrookers do not allow Malaysian bank to transfer fund to them if it is deem to be funded for "gambling" purposes X( .
    • pukegou
      pukegou
      Bronze
      I Know.......
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ariffR,

Best regards.
      Gr8 to hear someone speak plainly from heart! Frustrated with them as well.

A quote to remember:
      "being able to meet the IQ requirement for breathing." :D :D :D :D :D
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      print out the online statement in colour, take a pic.

It's the same as the printed ones the bank would send you I think, well at least thats how it is for my HSBC card.