what game to play after 90-player MTT SNG

• ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

I've been playing Full Tilt's $1.10 90-player MTT SNGs for a while and with about 40-50% ROI. I think I now have enough bankroll to play in the $3 - $5 level (my maximum limit). But unfortunately, there are not enough players registering in that level. So right now, I am really stumped as to what to play next.

Why FT's 90-player MTT SNG you might ask?
      - 18 players get in the money. that's about 20% of the field.
      - 3000 starting chips and 10 minutes per level. This is good as I am a tight player.
      - there is enough players to allow me to open a new table about every 30-40 minutes. I usually play 3-5 tables for 4-6 hours after regular office work.

If you have any suggestion for a game, it will be much appreciated. thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      they have doublestack turbo 90 KO tournies on FT that start from $3 and are soft as. and they fill up real fast.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi bradomurder,

i dip my toe in the 90 KO tourney and the water seems fine at least on the surface. Played 3 tournies so far and placed 5th on the third game and managed to get at least 3 KOs. While the winners are cut in half (only 9 in-the-money) and also the blinds levels (5 as opposed to 10 minutes) , the KO reward can be a good consolation plus I don't need to spend 4-6 in each tourney, so less tiring. Also there are plenty of participants even on higher levels so good possibility for multi tabling and good career path as long as i have +profit.

I will continue testing the water until i have a good tourney sample size.

thanks for the suggestion.