cashout @ WH

• arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      i need to verify my account before i can make a cashout so:
      I already sent a copy of my drivers license, they have accepted it.
      i scaned my VISA card, but should I cover all the number or just some?
      Other question. They asked for a collusion check. What is a collusion check? Can someone give me a hint on this?

Greetings form Latvia btw
  • 21 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi arvelix,

Verifying your account is a standard procedure among all Poker Rooms. =)

I would advice you to probably cover some of the digits on the credit card copy which you send in, but the best would be to ask them about it.

Collusion check is when the Poker room investigates whether you have been involved in any fraud relevant activity with another poker player.

I hope this helped?

Keep me posted please
      Ingrid
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      they wrote "we need the copy of your collusion check"

i don't really understand what should I send them
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi arvelix,

Sorry, that is not the collusion check I thought of.
      I will gather more information for you and get back to you soon.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arvelix
      they wrote "we need the copy of your collusion check"

i don't really understand what should I send them
      Hi arvelix,

Could you please be so kind and forward the email you received from William Hill to ticket to PokerStrategy.com and we will look into it.

I already informed our representatives and they will be waiting for your ticket, please explain the situation as you did to me. Just mention my name and that we discussed this.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Ingrid, please post in this thread to explain what "collusion check" is being referenced here. I'd like to know what it is.
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      so I made the Ticket now
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      they suggested me to send my bank statement. Would it count that i print screen the bank statement of my online bank?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi arvelix,

Yes, print screen of your bank statement should be fine. Just make sure your name and address is visible. (you should black out your balance amount I think)

@belayd, I will post here and we can discuss what collusion check is. As soon as I received a reply.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      they suggested me to send my bank statement. Would it count that i print screen the bank statement of my online bank?
      arvelix,

All good, any update on this issue?

Ingrid
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      now I sent them the copy of my actual VISA card with what I made my last deposit there and the bank statement. They aswered that they have received.
      Now other thing, they ask me for a copy of my other Visa card, with what I made my first deposit. But it expired on December last year.
      So I wrote that it isn't possible for me to send them a copy of that card.
      Now I am waiting for their answer
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great, you provided them with everything they've asked for.

Keep me informed
      Ingrid
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      now i received the this:

"Subject: RE: Your William Hill account
      Dear Arvis,

This is Harry from the Customer Services Team.

We confirm receipt of your email containing your attached document. However, we are unable to accept the document as it is an online copy of your bank statement. Note that we do not accept online copies of bank statements.

In regard to this, please send us an actual copy of the bank statement that you had for the card ending in 6013.

Upon receipt of the requested information, we will then be able to update your account accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
      Harry"

I sended the online bank statement for my other card, with what i made my first deposit and is expired.
      don't really understand what they want from me, the last bank statement they accepted and °this one not, why?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Boy, am I glad I never deposited on William Hill! My prepaid credit card does not issue paper statements at all--it's a paperless account. I would never have been permitted to cash out! Whew, that was close.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I really hope this will be the last bit =)
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      seems that WH is a pain in the ass when you try to cash out. Will be fun in the future for me too I guess... :(
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      Ok, now i provided them with all they asked and they told me that my account was updated.
      So I made a cashout today, will see the next days if i will get my money :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok, now i provided them with all they asked and they told me that my account was updated.
      So I made a cashout today, will see the next days if i will get my money :)
      Hi arvelix,

I wish we would have (clapping) smileys =)
      Congrats and keep me posted of course.

Ingrid
    • arvelix
      arvelix
      Bronze
      today finally i received my money! So it works!

Had some problems, because they asked me to send copy of my VISA card like 3 times, because my cashout always got rejected.

but today it worked out ;)
    • rbdflyboy
      rbdflyboy
      Bronze
      I deposited there also with a reloadable credit card. I don't have to worry about cashing out tho. Tell u what not doing it again.