Cant login / enter website

• spajkers
      spajkers
      Bronze
      Hello.

I've been playing at WH since yesterday. Everything was fine, save for some javascript bug reports (although I didn't experience any problems).
      Today, I can't open the client (after it checks for updates the big window appears (all white) and the software freezes. I tried reinstalling, installing different language versions, cleaning the registry etc. to no avail.
      I can't seem to be able to enter the website as well. I *can* enter http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/pl (the en version, too), but no matter what I do I can't seem to be able to enter the poker site - the no response bug pops up after a while. It's been like that for a few hours now.

So... what the hell is going on?
  • 5 replies
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      Problems at william hill I believe, same here.
      Was just coming here to post this, u saved me a job.

Got my lap top back today after frying it last week, afternoon off work and lots of pokers only 2 have my ideas shafted by mr hill.

Cheers
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      me3. It did this a few days ago too. I e-mailed them about it and they said there was nothing wrong when obviously(?) there was. This is getting annoying
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Is this problem has been solved now?

I tried and the website is accessible for me.

@boxface, good to have you back. All sorted with the laptop?

Ingrid
    • boxface
      boxface
      Bronze
      yeah its sorted now both lap top and the site.
      The site seemed down all afternoon here both logging into the poker and accessing anything to do with poker on their web site.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I was logged into the William Hill poker client in the afternoon, early evening and late evening Eastern Time and had no issues.

When I had issues once before I found that running Ccleaner registry cleanup immediately after installing the poker client solved the problem. Sorry that I can't tell you what bum registry entries got removed because I didn't keep a record of them.