$4.00
      BB:
      $7.09
      MP3:
      $10.45
      CO (Hero):
      $8.37

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, T.
      MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.04, 2 folds, BB raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.26) 7, 4, 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.12, BB raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.74) K (2 players)
      BB bets $0.35, Hero raises to $1.32, BB calls $0.97.

River: ($3.38) 8 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.61, BB raises to $5.41

hero?

(donk call against fullh 77 btw :/, when will i outgrow this)
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello woxon,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: If you want to play such hands at all then rather Raise them up or just fold.

As played
      Flop: I would likely CBet a bit bigger like $0,18 or something similar and you can likely Call for the given odds.
      Turn: I would even do the raise bigger here ~$1,50 I guess but it ain't like that big mistake while yours is fine as well.
      River: Kinda close but I just don't see many hands which he would raise us being so deep, I might even prefer to fold it while we are near 200BB deep.

Best regards.
    • woxon
      woxon
      Bronze
      thank you for greetings and evaluation. I selected my most costly hand of week, and wanted to check my postflop play specificaly, I will certainly post more hands.

There were several reasons behind limping with that kind of card. I just punished this loose agr guy few hands before and he kept 3 betting me preflop with any 2, secondly i wanna learn to play with this kind of junk (yes i know :) ) as it helps to survive late stages in MTT's, and now i'm playing lots of HU SnG's, so it was semi automatic limp.

Sweet 200BB deep rule, if i Folded everything except 1st,2nd maybe 3rd nuts near 200BB pots i would my much higher in limits than i'am today, <sadly looking at my downspikes in HEM>
      Still learning the hard way.

Best regards