ID quality

• PokerKingsy
      PokerKingsy
      Basic
      Heelo, I got issues with my ID quality :(

I have phone with 2megapx cam and I snaped picture from my pasport and Latvian Drivers licence both sides, but quality is bad and send to ID check. I hope it gonna be verified, but if not, then i will get other chances to take a photo shot of my ID? But if my ID will be eligible how big time wil u give me to do another ID check? because my digital cam is at service :)

Sorry for my language, greetings from Latvia
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi PokerKingsy,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

I can suggest that take extra care when uploading your files, for example pictures with better quality for your ID check in order that this procedure is completed.

You can upload your files here.

You can explain our customer support what you described here and they will be happy to advise you.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • PokerKingsy
      PokerKingsy
      Basic
      How long does time it take to confirm my ID. Im probably waiting already 6hours :) sorry for complains
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi PokerKingsy,

I understand that its frustrating but please be patient and bare in mind that we are dealing with a high amount of demands everyday. Our security team works as fast as they can but they definitely take their time to ensure no rush decision has been made.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid