This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Errrm, maybe a bit greedy, but...

• DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      I was wondering about the starting bankroll of 50$ and a question popped up.

I received the 50$ on my PokerStars account, and then some time later I also received an offer for an additional 50$ on my PartyPoker account - you may call med greedy, but will it be possible for me to receive the 50$ in further rooms? :f_biggrin:

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would just like to know...

Best regards
      DocBrown112
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DocBrown112,

Good question and nothing wrong with it =)

However, I am sure you know that normally the free $50 starting capital is available one time to all PokerStrategy.com members.

When we approach members offering the free $50 capital for the second/third ;) time its probably a result of a special promotion. In case this would happen to you, we will inform you by sending you a ticket with all instructions you shall follow to participate.

=) was it helpful?

Ingrid
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes it was helpful, now I just want to know if you misplaced my email :s_biggrin:

No, jokes aside I understand what you are saying - I was just wondering how it worked, as I also thought there was only one starting capital per user (until I got number 2).

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DocBrown112,

Don't worry, its always better to ask!

I keep my fingers crossed for you :f_grin:

Have a nice evening
      Ingrid