Errrm, maybe a bit greedy, but...

• DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      I was wondering about the starting bankroll of 50$ and a question popped up.

I received the 50$ on my PokerStars account, and then some time later I also received an offer for an additional 50$ on my PartyPoker account - you may call med greedy, but will it be possible for me to receive the 50$ in further rooms? :f_biggrin:

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would just like to know...

Best regards
      DocBrown112
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DocBrown112,

Good question and nothing wrong with it =)

However, I am sure you know that normally the free $50 starting capital is available one time to all PokerStrategy.com members.

When we approach members offering the free $50 capital for the second/third ;) time its probably a result of a special promotion. In case this would happen to you, we will inform you by sending you a ticket with all instructions you shall follow to participate.

=) was it helpful?

Ingrid
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Yes it was helpful, now I just want to know if you misplaced my email :s_biggrin:

No, jokes aside I understand what you are saying - I was just wondering how it worked, as I also thought there was only one starting capital per user (until I got number 2).

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DocBrown112,

Don't worry, its always better to ask!

I keep my fingers crossed for you :f_grin:

Have a nice evening
      Ingrid