Importing

• seathestarz
      seathestarz
      Bronze
      Yo there installed Elephant today, im by no means a wizz on pc's but ill try describe as much as i can.

The files are all imported but the hands are not located or imported. Its automatically finding all of the hands from my folder but not getting the hands from it. Ive been playing on play money this afternoon to check this thing out i dont know if that makes a difference. Ive tested the HUD, it dosent work but the 'test hud' button works and shows some random stats.

i changed the folder from which my hands are saved in stars also, dont know if this has an effect, so there you go it locates all the files and for some reason just wont convert them. I guess there in english also...
  • 1 reply
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey seathestarz,

you can not import playmoney hands and you will not see a hud on this tables.

You don't need to change the handhistory folder from pokerstars - it simply comes down to the fact that playmoney is not supported.

The working test HUD is a good indication that it will work fine as long as your cashgame handhistories are automatically imported.