ftp play sat. ???

• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey, i just started to play on full last month, en i get RB. Now, i see that if you spend you re ftp they will be dedeucted from my RB.

Is the best way to spend you re ftp then too play in satellites, to win tournament tickets?? Or is that also deducted from RB then?

I checked some forums, but its not clear whats the deal is with spending them on satellites, any thoughts?

greetz
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi matthiasvanlandeghem

Any ftp spent is deducted from rakeback except for bonuses. If you buy bonuses with ftp the bonus is deducted from rakeback as and when you clear it

Regards

Thazar
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey ty so much to clear this up for me, so the best is wait for the bonusses it seems,...

tx
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

It depends what you need. The bonuses are also deducted from the rakeback as and when you clear them (as stated above) so for example if you buy a $100 bonus and clear $50 in the first week $13.50 ($50 * 27%) will be deducted from your next rakeback and so on.
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      So which is the best way to spend FT points, maximizing $ income. Bonuses, cash, tickets?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      can you actually buy bonus's with your FT points (without being a blackcard member)?

im trying to find the best way of turning my 20k ft points to cash. im thinking about playing satelights then turning any entries into $T then cash. but might end up costing me more in rakeback :(