stratagy points

• craigjo
      craigjo
      Bronze
      i have recieved my starting capital and deciced to put it on william hill as i have other account on diffrent sites. if i play on diffrent sites do i still gain points
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi craigjo,

I hope you'll enjoy playing at William Hill. =)

Yes, it is possible to earn StrategyPoints in any other Poker Room we partnership.

You'll need a tracked account with PokerStrategy.com and make a self deposit to accumulate StartegyPoints. Which poker room are you thinking of?

Ingrid
    • craigjo
      craigjo
      Bronze
      888 and pokerstars are my preferd sites also have cash in full tilt an party poker but im not as regular
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Hi, craigjo

if you signed up for a room and didn't use the PokerStrategy code, you can in some cases actually close your account and open a new one, if you want to gain PS points.
      Just make sure that you transfer all the money out beforehand and that the site actually allows closure of accounts. Not sure about rules for that on 888 but I was able to do it on PartyPoker about a year and a half ago.

Happy pointmaking! :f_biggrin:
    • craigjo
      craigjo
      Bronze
      thanks for that will check with 888 admin about the rules.

Is there any one who can recommend a private coach, im looking for 4-5 hrs roughly just on the lower limits for a fair price, would love to know my weeknesses.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by craigjo
      thanks for that will check with 888 admin about the rules.

Is there any one who can recommend a private coach, im looking for 4-5 hrs roughly just on the lower limits for a fair price, would love to know my weeknesses.
      Hey Craigjo

Coaching can be really expensive especially for somebody playing on the microlimits. On the forum there are lots of great poker players who have been through the phase of improving that you are currently going through.

Why not post some hands for discussion, or even better post your "Reports" section from Holdem Manager so we can really dig deep.
    • craigjo
      craigjo
      Bronze
      thanx, iv tried to get my reports poker tracker but dont know how to use it yet.

iv cashed out and closed other sites iv played on what code is used to track my new accounts
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey craigjo,

What poker tracking software are you using?
      I'm sure whatever software your using would have a tutorial on their website.

There is different codes for different sites/andif your receiving the free $50 starting capital in some instances.
      All our offered sites are here and explain how to set up a tracked account with us :)

Regards,

Kyle.