No-limit Big Stack Strategy chart Chrome plugin

• karq
      karq
      Bronze
      But anyway here's my story. One of my friends told me of a site where I can get free 50 dollars for poker if I complete a quiz. So I registered on your site, downloaded the NL big stack strategy chart file and got my 50 bucks from the quiz.

After that I started to use your chart while playing poker. After an hour or so I got so frustrated, because searching for an answer from the chart took a "long" time. And then I had a great idea... "oo hey I'm a programmer I can make it easier".

NOW I PRESENT TO YOU NO-LIMIT BIG STACK STRATEGY CHROME PLUGIN. I turned the chart file into a chrome plugin.

How It works?
      You insert your cards, select position and actions before you and hit a button and you get your answer instantly.

Here's the link to the chrome browser plugin
      http://karq.planet.ee/blog/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=4

Feedback would also be nice!
  • 7 replies
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Sounds like a great idea, pity I don't use Chrome (FF4 FTW).
      btw, sounds like you can almost program a bot xD
    • karq
      karq
      Bronze
      hahaa... yeah let's make a bot that play's poker while we cant play. :D

I can also make a opera plugin if someone wants! I would have to look into FF plugin making, but I think it would be possible to make a plugin for FF too.

NB! If you find any errors in the plugin then let me know!!
    • gartaaa
      gartaaa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karq
      hahaa... yeah let's make a bot that play's poker while we cant play. :D

I can also make a opera plugin if someone wants! I would have to look into FF plugin making, but I think it would be possible to make a plugin for FF too.

NB! If you find any errors in the plugin then let me know!!
      Would be awesome with opera since i am struggling to remember every "action" on the chart:)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karq

How It works?
      You insert your cards, select position and actions before you and hit a button and you get your answer instantly.
      !

Doesn't that take too much time? then your spending like 10 seconds filling that in every hand..

The handchart is just a guideline.. so as you become more experienced you shouldn't need one at all.. I've never used one personally.. You can just follow them loosely too. Don't have to follow them perfectly because poker is all about adapting to opponents..

I'm sure some people will appreciate the effort though :f_grin:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      why just don't learn chart word to word? :s_confused:
    • karq
      karq
      Bronze
      Hey again!

It took some time(school and other stuff) but here it is the requested opera plugin.
      Download
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I would be interested in something more ambitious: an IE9 plugin for the bronze-level fixed limit starting hands charts. There are seven of them and I have no idea how in heck to consult them all while playing online.

I think such a plugin would be a great learning tool because just seeing the relevant play associated with real-life hands _during_ play would help a player memorize the chart eventually.

If you make such a plugin and need beta-testers, please let me know. It could be successful commercially.

EDIT: a plugin for the silver-level NL BSS charts would be nice as well, but you'd need access to silver articles to get at the charts. There are three of those.