[NL20-NL50] QTo nl25

• IhasLuck
      IhasLuck
      Bronze
      op is 21/15/2.8 over 62 hands
      I thought 9 is a good card for me to 2barrel(otherwise my cbet wouldnt make much sense) and after he raised i had 1-3 to call and hit my oesd in pos. Should i take a free card mb?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($31.72)
      Hero ($33.82)
      BTN ($25.35)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: Q:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) 5:diamond: J:club: 7:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.90, BB calls $0.90

TURN ($3.40) 5:diamond: J:club: 7:heart: 9:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $5.75, Hero calls $3.75

RIVER ($14.90) 5:diamond: J:club: 7:heart: 9:spade: K:club:

BB checks, [color=red]Hero bets $19.30
  • 2 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hmmm, i'm not sure about calling that turn raise. I don't think you quite have the odds here (But if i'm wong please someone correct me on this, i'm shit with odds :D ). But he's raised just over 1/2 pot, which means you need 4-1 odds to call (??), and you've picked up your OESD, so you have about a 16% chance of hitting it on the river. Now I guess you can say you have the implied odds, as Villain is showing a lot of strength by c/calling the flop and c/raising the turn. Hmmm i'm not sure, I guess a double barrel would make sense here, but his c/call on the flop looks like a mid pocket pair, 55-TT. Meaning that on the turn there isn't much that is going to fold to a 2nd barrel, just 66 and 88 now. So taking the free card wouldn't be the worst decision in the world, and now that you've shown weakness on the turn if you do hit the river it will induce even the weak hands to try and take down to pot on the river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      easy b/c on the turn ip, even if we never get paid on the river if we hit, then it also means we can bet also ui especially on scare card, like A+ our Q might also be good.
      Don´t like your river overbet shove, if he was going with his hand then he would bet close to pot and call shove, so I think he would fold quite often to overbet, but would call your 10$ valuebet