• goxic
      goxic
      Bronze
      not yet
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

The rakeback is paid off around 12th every month. Many people have been satisfied with this promotion. In case you don't get it, please contact Full Tilt support.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • DaAcemanAA
      DaAcemanAA
      Bronze
      Has anybody yet bee3n paid their rake back at full tilt poker just so i kinow if i should fire of an email to them or not just yet. Sorry about being so impatient guys im just keen tro get a bankroll going again as i have had some bad luck in the last few weeks and dropped abit of cash and keen on building my bankroll up
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Allow several days more. After that, contact Full Tilt support if you don't get your rakeback.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      hey everyone,
      i play on fulltilt for bout 2-3 weeks. What's this rake back thing? I read something like that for first time X(
      Greetz
      Vercetti
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1,

Don't care about it unless you've generated at least $50 NET rake. You know what i mean? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • goxic
      goxic
      Bronze
      i got my rakeback yesterday
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goxic
      Yes, it should be on yesterday.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goxic
      You got a rakeback for December yesterday? Really? I didnt, that is strange? I will contact them, i generated more then 6000ftpoints in December?
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      have no clue what u mean with $50 NET rake. I"ve made like 800 points for some weeks just cleared my 50 $ bonus and take my bankroll lil upper 200$
      So what's this all about?
      Greetz
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi v3rc3tt1,

Net Rake = Rake - Bonus you got. For example, if you've produced $80 rake, and you got $50 bonus, then your net rake is $30.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      okaaay so as i cleared my bonus if i make more than 50$ rake i'll have my rake back next month?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by v3rc3tt1
      have no clue what u mean with $50 NET rake. I"ve made like 800 points for some weeks just cleared my 50 $ bonus and take my bankroll lil upper 200$
      So what's this all about?
      Greetz
      800points are still not enough, If you chreck some time ago "Utahmar" post, please find it somewhere there is somekind of calculation like this:

FTP points : 4 : 2 x 0,27 is the rakeback you will get.

800 points : 4 : 2 = 100 x 0.27 = 27$. You generated 27$ of rake, you must count down the bonus you got from PS -50$ = -23$..

So actually you still didnt start earning rake...;)
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Thunderbird, one question for you?

Does it happen that some of PS members didnt get the rakeback from FTP, even he registrated to FTP with 50$ free quiz money promotion (anway you must type the PS150 code if you want to get the bonus money..)

What people did, if they didnt get the rakeback, i ve seen many threads on this subject that FTP support wrotte them back like: "this is not our issue but the issue of PS and you have to ask them..etc...)

Drach
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi

If PS team wont answer then i have i question for all you playing on FT.

Do someone had problems getting rakeback?

Did you always get it?

Did somebody get some competent reply from FT support on this issue..Usually they are really fast but on this issue nothing from them...

Thanks

Drach
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi drachdudek,

I can confirm that every members who registered with our bonus codes are qualified for the rakeback promotion. I know sometimes the rakeback is missing for SOME of you. In that case, you have to contact Full Tilt support and explain the thing to them because the rakeback is transferred by Full Tilt, not by us. They must be very busy, so please allow them a little time to answer the emails.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi Thunderbird

Thanks for your reply, i ll wait for their reply...

Drach