What are the opening hours? Or peak time!

• phblee
      phblee
      Bronze
      Im wondering does pokerstrategy.com has opening hours for support???
      I sent my first message around 4h ago and no answer!
      Before when I sent my message the answer came back in 15min.
      ???
  • 5 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      they are probably watching the football :D
    • phblee
      phblee
      Bronze
      HHAHAAHAAAAAA......true!

My Spurs lost...:( 4-0...
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      well, since they are almost in Spain, you have to count in all the siestas and dinners with tapas, so any time now :)
      on the more serious note - they are usually pretty quick, as you experience, so you can definitely expect that they will not "forget" about you for a week.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi phblee,

As the guys above have already kindly indicated, most of the support team is based is Gibraltar (just below Spain) so the main support would be provided during usual office hours on CET (Central European Time) or GMT+1.

Most questions during this time are answered pretty quickly, but for more complex queries please allow a little longer for them to get back to you.

The Admins, Moderators and indeed all members are happy to help you with any general questions within the forum. Moderators & members obviously don't have access to your account for security reasons so the support team is still the place to ask any specific questions ;)

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phblee
      Im wondering does pokerstrategy.com has opening hours for support???
      I sent my first message around 4h ago and no answer!
      Before when I sent my message the answer came back in 15min.
      ???
      Hi phblee,

Welcome to our community!

I've checked you account and can confirm that we have received your documents. The approval normally takes up to 72 hours.

I've also seen your emails and could I please ask you to refrain using such language when addressing our support team? It's not nice to start our day with emails like that, would you agree? :]

I can assure you that we are a friendly and helpful community, however we have high volume demand each day and processing the request as fast as we can.

Thank you for understanding, looking forward seeing you on the forum
      Ingrid