This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

random poker blog

• TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      Hello everyone, at first i would like to say that im not a native english speaker, so pls accept my english as it is :p

some info about me:

im 18years old student from Latvia(very small country in Europe), im studying computer system tehnic and i have 1 more year to study not including this one.
      hmm... i have a few hobys too, like chilling in the sun and doing w/e sport is every1 playing, and obv poker :D and ofc lets not forget music, cuz thats i think i couldn't live w/o music at all, and im talking about drum'n'bass and dubstep :f_love:

something more about poker life:

well i've played poker from like 16years on and off, starting from live homegames and ending with online poker,obv not under my name.
      i originaly started playing 9man turbo sngs, and i enjoyed them te most, but i was b/e at them and i don't think there is a point in playing them just to be another rakeback whore.
      So now im starting to take poker very srsly and will grind 180mans 2.20$'s on Pokerstars.
      i will have a coach that u MTsngs grinders probs know, he is Bigniux in this forum, and hopefully we both will make me just like him :f_biggrin:

okay i think this will be enough for an introduction, and hopefully u readers will enjoy my blog :f_grin:

i'll try to update it daily with games/graphs and stuff like that, ohhh and u will see some hot girls in here aswell when needed :s_cool:

here is a song so it's not booring to read my story :s_love:
  • 573 replies