This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Card Rush

• 10 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Current rank in the Race: 1350
      Cash prize: $3

random promo is random
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Gogogo guys!

Further information about this promotion are available here:
      April Promo at PartyPoker: The 'Card Rush'

Cheers
      Hannes
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      yay. More race points. boo.
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      ..i guess i got lucky, considering i unlocked only 7 cards so far...
      got 20k freeroll entry :P
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      so whats the prizes , I only got 3 point card and 20 point card ? what kind of cards are there ?
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

yeah, it sooo funny when you finally reache that demanded 15 PP (it´s kind of long way at NL2-4 CG) and then you reveal "race points". What the hell I should do with race points at this limits? :f_biggrin: Ok, I don´t want to complain or anythig, I´m glad for every promotion they offer, but maybe they should adjust winnings to a played limits. What should a platinum member do with an additional 10PP as a reward if he already has thousands of them and what should I do with marginal points for rake race? Doesn´t make sense to me...but nevermind...hope I hit something useful next time. ;)

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I was grinding heavy at NL10 for the first few days eager to collect cards. I was hoping to earn at least 10 party points on average, which is pretty cool considering a 10% rakeback but I didn't get one single card with partypoints. All i get are race points, most freeroll entries (except the 5K$ one) and one cash prize of 2$. I got bored and stopped the grinding at around 20 cards.

These prizes are 100% controlled, you won't see a micro limit lucky guy winning a few hundred dollars. Why am I saying this? Well since I got so many freeroll entries but not 2 entries for the same freeroll there must be a script which checks the winner.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bendafatman
      yay. More race points. boo.
      first 30 cards were jsut race poitns for me and I cant get into TOP1k :D Then I got 5k freeorll or smth like that which is useless to me as well (and I will even forget ot register etc.) so yea :D
      Thats why they ahve given me 500 bonus :D
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      so, we can assume a rather unfair system... low limits get freerolls bigger race points...
      cause i play 0.05/0.10 and in 12 rush cards i got 5k, 7.5k, 15k and 20k freeroll entries... :D
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      well my last card i got a $15k Freeroll ticket!............ before I lost all my monies.... doh!

anyway just gotta wait till that freeroll and win big bucks!