Hannes
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      yay. More race points. boo.
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      ..i guess i got lucky, considering i unlocked only 7 cards so far...
      got 20k freeroll entry :P
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      so whats the prizes , I only got 3 point card and 20 point card ? what kind of cards are there ?
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

yeah, it sooo funny when you finally reache that demanded 15 PP (it´s kind of long way at NL2-4 CG) and then you reveal "race points". What the hell I should do with race points at this limits? :f_biggrin: Ok, I don´t want to complain or anythig, I´m glad for every promotion they offer, but maybe they should adjust winnings to a played limits. What should a platinum member do with an additional 10PP as a reward if he already has thousands of them and what should I do with marginal points for rake race? Doesn´t make sense to me...but nevermind...hope I hit something useful next time. ;)

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I was grinding heavy at NL10 for the first few days eager to collect cards. I was hoping to earn at least 10 party points on average, which is pretty cool considering a 10% rakeback but I didn't get one single card with partypoints. All i get are race points, most freeroll entries (except the 5K$ one) and one cash prize of 2$. I got bored and stopped the grinding at around 20 cards.

These prizes are 100% controlled, you won't see a micro limit lucky guy winning a few hundred dollars. Why am I saying this? Well since I got so many freeroll entries but not 2 entries for the same freeroll there must be a script which checks the winner.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bendafatman
      yay. More race points. boo.
      first 30 cards were jsut race poitns for me and I cant get into TOP1k :D Then I got 5k freeorll or smth like that which is useless to me as well (and I will even forget ot register etc.) so yea :D
      Thats why they ahve given me 500 bonus :D
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      so, we can assume a rather unfair system... low limits get freerolls bigger race points...
      cause i play 0.05/0.10 and in 12 rush cards i got 5k, 7.5k, 15k and 20k freeroll entries... :D
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      well my last card i got a $15k Freeroll ticket!............ before I lost all my monies.... doh!

anyway just gotta wait till that freeroll and win big bucks!