Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($14.10)
      BB ($8.30)
      Hero ($14.23)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($11.89)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 7:spade:

Hero raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.30, fold, SB raises to $1, fold, Hero calls $0.70, fold

FLOP ($2.40) 7:heart: T:club: 5:spade:

SB bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30

TURN ($5) 7:heart: T:club: 5:spade: K:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.80, SB calls $2.80

RIVER ($10.60) 7:heart: T:club: 5:spade: K:club: Q:club:

[color=red]SB checks, Hero ?

22/15 3bet: 4.1 AF: 1 solid reg

We are deep, i can call for set value. I hit my set, the flop is pretty dry, i cant really raise i think, i fold out too much hands.
      On the turn he checks, looks like he doesnt like the king, so i bet only halfpot, he calls. The flush hits, and he checks the river.
      At this point, he can have QQ-JJ, it makes sense (QQ beats me now), but the other hands...
      AK, KK, TT.AA: he would c/r the turn i think, or simply bet
      AQs: probably bet the river

Is there any value in betting here? An AK or AA may call me, but they are pretty unlikely based on his turn play...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Absolutism,

Flop: I guess depends a lot on the opponent, as you said solid reg then likely Calling the flop is better.
      Turn: Although I would still bet it bigger on turn like $3,50 or something similar.
      River: That's true that he will anyways have hard time Calling you with a lot worse here, like with JJ or whatsoever. But while I guess we can still threw a small bet like $3-4 and maybe even get value from some AK/AA or maybe even 2pair(KQs which tried to squeeze) type of hand, never know. Although Checking back either ain't wrong and take a look at his hand and take a note about preflop play.

Best regards.