Feel like i'm in a good place

• BozSays
      BozSays
      Bronze
      Hi all !
      Came across this site by accident, did the quiz for a bit of fun with out lookin at the answers.. FAIL. passed a referral to my daughter who lives down the road from me and she passed without lookin at the answers.. IMPRESSED.
      Went to work, came home, daughter had the $50 put on fulltilt so i tried again.. PASSED.
      Daughter sent referral to my wife before i had chance.. CHEEKY / SNEAKY
      Wife passed.. GREAT. but doubt her gettin the $50 as she lives at same address as me ( should she divorce me and move out? )
      So all good here, had to join william hill and i know beggars can't be choosers but i just don't like the set up. suppose (hope) i'll get used.
      Anyway a great big thanks... just hope i can grind it up!

When i get the chance i'm hoping to set my profile up proper like.
      Ta Ta for now. :D
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi BozSays,

Welcome to our community!

Please, You should NOT get divorced! Tell me you still married and make this a happy Sunday :f_biggrin:

Now, its been 2 days and how is the game going for you and your Family?

You guys, be careful not to play at the same table (if you would be playing at the same poker client), don't use each others poker/payment accounts and the best would be to inform the poker room about it and explain the Family poker history!

You think your Family will come say hi to us as well?

Apologies for the late reply, I normally never miss any posts but hoping you'll forgive me this one time =)
      Ingrid
    • BozSays
      BozSays
      Bronze
      TY, TY, TY!
      I really must avoid postin stuff after drinkin and learn to be a lil patient.
      My wife luvs me far to much to leave me over drunken poker playin so no worries there.. lol
      Joined this site because although i've been playin live poker for many many yrs, i've only been online playin for 2yrs and findin it hard to adjust to.
      So yeah, totally joined for the education, although a bit of luv and attention wouldn't go a miss. LOL

THX again to the founders of this site and hope i can make good use of the $50.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again BozSays,

Glad to hear an update on your marriage! :f_biggrin:

We wish you good luck and keep us posted!

Ingrid