strategy points

• lebn
      lebn
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was looking over my strategy points when I noticed something. It says that strategy points are given at a rate of 4 points per 1$ rake (I play on mansion). Mansion gives their points at a rate of 1 point per 1$ rake. I have 148 mansion points so shouldn't I have 4 times more strategy points? Shouldn't I have 592 strategy points rather than 120?
  • 8 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi lebn,

Please don't calculate StrategyPoints that way. StrategyPoint system has no relationship with MPP system. That's why we calculate StrategyPoints according to the rake. The main difference is that we calculate StrategyPoints according to your own rake, whereas Mansion calculate your MPPs according to the total rake (the rake all active players gererate each hand).

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Hi,

If its calculated at our own rake rate then won't our strategy points rise increadibly slowly at lower limits? Also does that mean some sites are better for gaining strategy points? I would assume those where you get a better deal would probably be more rewarding! If so which rooms are the best? I am also playing at mansion and the other anoying factor is I can't use poker office there, I bought it around a year ago before it became a yearly subscription service so I have it for life and would like to use it shame ive been on poker stars for quite some time now =(
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi macydus2,

Actually MansionPoker is where you can collect StrategyPoints at fastest rate, in comparison to other platforms. Regarding PokerTracker, it works fine with MansionPoker. Please post your problems in our software forum, moderator galam will help you.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • RCold
      RCold
      Bronze
      Originally posted by macydus2
      I am also playing at mansion and the other anoying factor is I can't use poker office there, I bought it around a year ago before it became a yearly subscription service so I have it for life and would like to use it shame ive been on poker stars for quite some time now =(
      I'm using PokerOffice in Mansion, it's working fine for me.
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Ok then that sounds great (wasn't suggesting mansion wasnt the fastest just wondered which was!). I'd like to say its pokeroffice not tracker im using but it seems poker office does work as well.

To RCold which poker site do you select from the drop down menu for Mansion poker using livetracker?

Thank you to both of you (sorry for posting here again but as RCold has posted here it seemed best)

EDIT - Its ok im sorted now using B2B network...although it doesnt seem to be saving my results, i think its due to the .15/.30 structure
    • Grajnder
      Grajnder
      Bronze
      How often do the strategy points count update in my account, have been 3-4 tableing for a cuople of hours last days but it says zero points in my account?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Grajnder,

You just got the starting capital a little while ago. That's why you cannot see your StrategyPoints yet. We update StrategyPoints once a week, as soon as we get the lists from our partners.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Grajnder
      Grajnder
      Bronze
      thank you for a great answear.

//Grajnder