didnt pass the i.d check?????

• beth86
      beth86
      Global
      below is a message from here saying i carnt get the $50 bonus,
      why didnt i pass the i.d check i gave you everythink you asked for my passport and bill with my address on, just dont understand,
      to make matters worst ive got account at full tilt which now is useless,
      because there was a other site which offerd a NDB at full tilt but i carnt get that now because i joined to that poker site through you,
      first time accounts can only get the bonus, you have wasted my time,
      and now cost me a ndb at full tilt,
      i knew it was too good to be true, should of gone to the other site
      riped me off just for my personal details by the looks of things,

We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

You can of course, still become an active member of PokerStrategy.com and take advantage of the many benefits on offer. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.
  • 33 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi beth,

I can see that you've already created an account with us in late 2009, where you also received the free $50 starting capital.

As the creation of multiple accounts is not permitted, your ID check failed and furthermore, I will close this account. Please send an Email to support@pokerstrategy.com to get access to your original account restored.

Regards,

Hadi
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      And what should i do? I passed the quiz, i uploaded passport copy, i got a call, but when operator asked me to say email by mistake I said a wrong email, so my ID check was unsuccessful. ( I said erikaspokeris@gmail.com but account I created on pauleks14@gmail.com) Is it possible to do something? I would be very grateful and happy with your page. Btw I referred your page (bonus) for my classmate and he got bonus without ID CHECK CALL. :f_frown:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      nvm thought u were OP
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KARBURATORIUS
      And what should i do? I passed the quiz, i uploaded passport copy, i got a call, but when operator asked me to say email by mistake I said a wrong email, so my ID check was unsuccessful. ( I said erikaspokeris@gmail.com but account I created on pauleks14@gmail.com) Is it possible to do something? I would be very grateful and happy with your page. Btw I referred your page (bonus) for my classmate and he got bonus without ID CHECK CALL. :f_frown:
      Why would you have an email under the name erika and paul?
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      One is mine brother. he dont use that email, so i use it for poker. and other is mine. (just I hate when the email is full of junk)
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      So can someone help me?? I wrote some letters to support but i just got a same text as usually. That he can not say any information about it.. I dont need information...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      So can someone help me?? I wrote some letters to support but i just got a same text as usually. That he can not say any information about it.. I dont need information...
      Hi there KARBURATORIUS,

I am checking it for you. Can you clarify one thing for me. You have two accounts with us?

Ingrid
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      No. My eighteen birthday was last week.
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Have you checked? :) I really do not want to rush you, but i want to get information today. I do not want to wait Monday. :)
    • milijonas1
      milijonas1
      Basic
      why did my ID check failed? i sent you a clear image of my driving license with all the required detail?? Please answer
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Siuntei adreso patvirtinimo kokia foto? :) Reikejo siust dar pvz. komunaliniu sask. mokejimo kopija kad patvirtintu adresa.
    • milijonas1
      milijonas1
      Basic
      ant to vairotojo pazimejimo yra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Have you checked? :) I really do not want to rush you, but i want to get information today. I do not want to wait Monday. :)

Hi KARBURATORIUS,

Please be a little more patient. I can't promise you this will go any faster.

Kindly stick to speak only English guys =)

Thank you for understanding
      Ingrid
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Ok. =) Thanks. (The reason why I did not got the bonus is that i said wrong email to operator. Operator asked me two times to repeat email i said the same (WRONG) :( how could i do that mistke... X( )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by milijonas1
      why did my ID check failed? i sent you a clear image of my driving license with all the required detail?? Please answer
      Please see my response here.

Ingrid
    • milijonas1
      milijonas1
      Basic
      ok
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Ingrid you are active in forum at weekends, or I will have to wait for Monday for answer :)
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Nice I got a ticket.

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide any further details regarding our security measures and procedures as this information could be used against us in the future to deceive our systems.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience but I would like to remind you that you are still able to access our wide range of exclusive bonuses and offers related to a first deposit on any of the poker rooms available on the link provided in our previous ticket.

I stay at your disposal of course for any further request."

And all this s*** happens because i said wrong email to operator, really nice. Other players forget to write BONUS CODE and support edit their accounts, and here nothing is wrong everything is correctly, but... ;D It is something like discrimination :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ingrid you are active in forum at weekends, or I will have to wait for Monday for answer :)
      Hi KARBURATORIUS,

Keep an eye on your phone and say the correct email address this time =)

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid