Few things that would help a lot :)

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Hi,

I got few ideas about some little stuff you could make which I believe a lot of players would appreciate. :)

1) Why not making those TICKS next to the quizes that are in strategy sections you´ve already gone through like they are next to the articles you´ve already read ? And adding the result (percentage) you´ve finished with next to it would be even awesome. It would be nice tool to watch ones progress and would give you an immediate overview on which areas of the game you´ve to work on. :)

2) Would be great to make some filter that a player can use when he wants to search in his hands uploaded here on pokerstrategy. Like you type in AA - all hands you had AA will appear. Or you choose - showdown results and all hands where you went to SD will be listed. However I have no idea how hard would it be to develop something like this, its just an idea.

I had some more ideas in my mind but I forgot them :D . If I will remember I can post them too. :)
  • 1 reply
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He acceleration123,

thanks for contributing with your idea here. In fact those two ideas are very nice, unfortunately they mean some digging deep in our current system. Therefore I have to say that we can not provide a short- or midterm-solution on this, despite that we also want to have those features!
      For the 2nd proposal you can somehow juggle with our search function, let's say you are looking for 'AA' and 'resteal' - it will deliver some results. However we would have to re-tagg some of the hands as we just simply store them as text right now. If you are up for your own use - why don't you use our PokerStrategy.com Elephant? It gives you the opportunity to look at your oponents stats at the table and at the same time allows you to access all the hands in your own database. You can find it here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/