how to use the elephant??

• 7 replies
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      you need to import ur hands in it and the hands need to be written in english :)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey olijo,

the elephant should recognize your installed pokerclients and configure the autoimport folders automatically.

What that means for you is, you can check if the elephant has found the correct path (configuration) and you are ready to go.
    • olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      does that means when i upgrade the new version and start the elephant while playing, i dont have to make any settings and it will automatically transfer the data??? if so then i should have the stats on my table???
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      Is there anywhere a guide about the basics? I tried looking for the installation folder but can't find it. What's the default installation folder for Elephant?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by olijo
      does that means when i upgrade the new version and start the elephant while playing, i dont have to make any settings and it will automatically transfer the data??? if so then i should have the stats on my table???
      This should be the case. If it's not, let me know. There are a few things you can configure manually in case your handhistory is not automatically imported from the start.

Originally posted by Dumbledork
      Is there anywhere a guide about the basics? I tried looking for the installation folder but can't find it. What's the default installation folder for Elephant?
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/12228

There you go.
    • Dumbledork
      Dumbledork
      Bronze
      That's too difficult for me. Installing isn't the problem, but I have no idea what to do. The programme also doesn't find my Full Tilt information. I only got my Titan Poker and Poker Stars accounts.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Well, you are almost good to go already. Take a look at the "configuration" within the elephant and look for the correct path to your fulltilt poker handhistory.

If it's not already configured add it manually.