Hello all!

• rugmuncher
      rugmuncher
      Bronze
      Well I somehow found this site via two plus two.. glad I did as I should now be $50 richer.. ;) Great idea having a quiz to get into the site, will stop all the trolls lol.

I'm 20 and I've been playing poker on and off for around 3 years. Broke my arm in a car crash a while back so I'm currently off work.. have been playing skypoker/888 recently and probably lost around £150 in 2 weeks (very up and down with a lot of small deposits and being stupid)... I've always had an interest in poker so started reading up more about it... and wow there is so much to the poker world I didn't know existed!

I'm going to have a good thorough read of some articles b4 I start playing again.. then hopefully that $50 will grow! :)
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi rugmuncher,

Welcome to our community!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the positive feedback. Indeed, we don't really like trolling around here ;)

Since you are an experienced poker player, I am sure you find the right articles for yourself and fix the area where you have leaks and create a great strategic plan for your future play. Everyone here will help you with that and don't hesitate to ask our poker experts to give you a hand if you struggle with any topics.

Decided on the poker room yet? If not, visit our Poker Board and see what others have to say.

Looking forward to get to know you and see you on the forum
      Ingrid
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Welcome mate, and good luck on the tables ;)