• 11 replies
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

you can use for free:
      - HEM for 15 days trial
      - PokerTracker3 for 60 days trial
      - Elephant for 21 days trial (PokerStrategy´s soft)

It´s 96 days you can use fully functional tracking software for free. I bet that after that time you´ll have enough money earned by playing poker to buy HEM or PT3 or you´ll gain 1000 StrategyPoints to have full version of Elephant forever. ;)

Hope it helps!
      Cheers,
      Ondra
    • fathead618
      fathead618
      Basic
      thanks il try out the pokertracker could you get me the link for it please
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      You´re welcome! ;)

Here you can find description and download link.

Good luck at the tables!
      Ondra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sindeon

- Elephant for 21 days trial (PokerStrategy´s soft)

Ondra
      Hi Guys

Please note that the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is free for all members. No trial period or any status upgrade needed.

@sindeon, thank you for the help! =)

Ingrid
    • gaminbenz
      gaminbenz
      Bronze
      Elephant doesn't support cake poker :( .
      Are there other software programs that do work for cake poker?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi mate yuo look for this

FREE Poker DataBase

It is like Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker with HUD and all the rest I mean but it is totally FREE because is an open source.

If you dont find the manual guide contact me via pm and I give you the link or you may found it on my site under the tools page (link to my site on my profile).

Hope that has help ;)
      GL with your Poker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi gaminbenz,

Great question!

Have you tried other software than the PokerStrategy.com Elephant?

- HEM
      - PokerTracker

PokerTracker does support Cake Poker, read here and so does HEM.

Hope this was helpful?
      Ingrid
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Hello,

If u start now with poker and going to micro limites 1/2 cent or 2/4 cents depending on which room u will start it`s not a must to have it, u must be familiar to make notes on players and seing their action pre and postflop :) on 1 table or u will become lazy if u use pokersoftware even on 1 table in the begining of your poker carier

Best Regards
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Hello,

If u start now with poker and going to micro limites 1/2 cent or 2/4 cents depending on which room u will start it`s not a must to have it, u must be familiar to make notes on players and seing their action pre and postflop :) on 1 table or u will become lazy if u use pokersoftware even on 1 table in the begining of your poker carier

Best Regards
      Hi,

that´s definitely true, but tracking software isn´t only HUD. I personally started without soft just with writing notes about villains like you says, but since I´ve been using HEM, it´s much easier to find my leaks and work on them...that´s the biggest advantage of running tracking soft at the beginning of poker "career" imo.

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Hello,

Best Regards
      I mostly use HEM for offline review and the HUD for hand marking, since my database isn't that huge anyway. But if my HUD says I have 523 hands on some guy and he's 9/6 and he's raising preflop, that DOES tell me something, and it's not lazy to rely on that information.
    • juliomontez
      juliomontez
      Bronze
      I chose party poker