This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

poker software ???

• 11 replies
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

you can use for free:
      - HEM for 15 days trial
      - PokerTracker3 for 60 days trial
      - Elephant for 21 days trial (PokerStrategy´s soft)

It´s 96 days you can use fully functional tracking software for free. I bet that after that time you´ll have enough money earned by playing poker to buy HEM or PT3 or you´ll gain 1000 StrategyPoints to have full version of Elephant forever. ;)

Hope it helps!
      Cheers,
      Ondra
    • fathead618
      fathead618
      Basic
      thanks il try out the pokertracker could you get me the link for it please
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      You´re welcome! ;)

Here you can find description and download link.

Good luck at the tables!
      Ondra
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sindeon

- Elephant for 21 days trial (PokerStrategy´s soft)

Ondra
      Hi Guys

Please note that the PokerStrategy.com Elephant is free for all members. No trial period or any status upgrade needed.

@sindeon, thank you for the help! =)

Ingrid
    • gaminbenz
      gaminbenz
      Bronze
      Elephant doesn't support cake poker :( .
      Are there other software programs that do work for cake poker?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi mate yuo look for this

FREE Poker DataBase

It is like Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker with HUD and all the rest I mean but it is totally FREE because is an open source.

If you dont find the manual guide contact me via pm and I give you the link or you may found it on my site under the tools page (link to my site on my profile).

Hope that has help ;)
      GL with your Poker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi gaminbenz,

Great question!

Have you tried other software than the PokerStrategy.com Elephant?

- HEM
      - PokerTracker

PokerTracker does support Cake Poker, read here and so does HEM.

Hope this was helpful?
      Ingrid
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Hello,

If u start now with poker and going to micro limites 1/2 cent or 2/4 cents depending on which room u will start it`s not a must to have it, u must be familiar to make notes on players and seing their action pre and postflop :) on 1 table or u will become lazy if u use pokersoftware even on 1 table in the begining of your poker carier

Best Regards
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Hello,

If u start now with poker and going to micro limites 1/2 cent or 2/4 cents depending on which room u will start it`s not a must to have it, u must be familiar to make notes on players and seing their action pre and postflop :) on 1 table or u will become lazy if u use pokersoftware even on 1 table in the begining of your poker carier

Best Regards
      Hi,

that´s definitely true, but tracking software isn´t only HUD. I personally started without soft just with writing notes about villains like you says, but since I´ve been using HEM, it´s much easier to find my leaks and work on them...that´s the biggest advantage of running tracking soft at the beginning of poker "career" imo.

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Hello,

Best Regards
      I mostly use HEM for offline review and the HUD for hand marking, since my database isn't that huge anyway. But if my HUD says I have 523 hands on some guy and he's 9/6 and he's raising preflop, that DOES tell me something, and it's not lazy to rely on that information.
    • juliomontez
      juliomontez
      Bronze
      I chose party poker