BB: $8.63
      UTG: $4.20
      UTG+1: $1.72
      MP: $4.33
      MP+1: $7.07
      LP: $5.00

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.15, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, MP raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.15, 2 players) A:heart: 9:club: T:heart:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80

Turn: ($2.75, 2 players) 5:spade:
      Hero checks, MP bets $2.00, Hero raises to $6.65 and is all-in, MP calls $0.98 and is all-in

River: ($8.71, 2 players) 5:club:

Hero shows Q:diamond: A:diamond: (Two Pair, Aces and Fives) (PreFlop 30%, Flop 14%, Turn 7%)
      MP shows A:spade: K:club: (Two Pair, Aces and Fives) (PreFlop 69%, Flop 86%, Turn 93%)
      MP wins $8.13

How could i have played this better?

Thank you
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello CraiGDaniel,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Doesn't make sense to min-raise here. If you want to raise at all then do it properly, ~$0,45 at least, while being OOP I might do it even bigger or maybe even just Call and play postflop against him. And as played as he 3bets you, I would rather watch out, I might just fold directly smells like a trap and we can never count for example the Q be a clean out or either the A.

As played
      Flop: I would likely Check/Call here as well while he is capable of CBetting his whole range.
      Turn: Although I don't like going broke here, what worse hands do you expect him to have while he 4bets you preflop? AJ? And that's all I guess what we beat and even with AJ he wouldn't 4bet us that way.

Best regards.