Elephant stats

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi.
      I seem to hav a problem with my stats with Elephant , when i sit at a table , the correct stats dont apear above the corect person , i hav to use the move left or move write function to get the stats to move to the write place , surely this isnt what i have to do every time i sit down at some tables , it seems to do it on a few sites.!
      also btw i just got an email to go see a thread by eaglestar88 but when i click on the link , it dosnt let me in.?
  • 7 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey LoKKK,

I can not help you with your email from "eaglestar88" but I can tell him to send this email again.

@Elephant:

Please deactivate the preferred seating option in your pokerclient. This should fix your problem since a preferred seat is not yet supported by the elephant.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LoKKK,

Regarding the "email".

I believe you have set up our option of being notified every time someone replies to one of your threads. It is an automatic email response and not one personally sent by myself.

Yesterday you set up a new thread but obviously changed your mind as you had edited it to show the following:

Title: "i"
      Subject: "."

You will no doubt remember this.

Moderators always remove such threads if left for a while without any content in order to keep the forum tidy and easy for users to read or navigate around.

When removing such threads to a private moderator area we always reply to it. This allows us to track which moderator removes which threads, when & the reason for removal.
      This is why you would of received a notification that I replied to your thread, but it's no longer part of the public forum and you will be unable to view it.

I would stress that you have done absolutely nothing wrong, we just routinely tidy up the forum from stray threads that people mistakenly set up or ask us to remove.

Hope this helps to explain the email, nothing to worry about and you can change your notification settings at any time from the "Your Profile" > "Edit Options" button at the top of the forum.

Best regards,

Bart
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi mrk.!
      thanx for your reply , im not sure if i had a preferrd seat activated , but im sure ill get it fixed if i play around with this option , On Full Tilt though i just notised i had the auto centre activated so iv unactivated and will see if this fixes the problem .
      About that thread i had started ( as below) sry about that what had hapened was i started a new thread , but didnt want it anymore , so i tried to delete it but couldnt sucseed , so i had to type in a random letter lol . to delete what i had written .
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Alright - any news? :)
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      yeah i think i have it sorted now , the stats align themselves to the seat where you first sit down , therefore when i was moving seat to the botom center , they were obv gonna be in the wrong place .
      All i have to do is when i move seat to the bottom , i use that move left or move write funtction to place the stats in the correct place as to where i originally sat down.!

btw Im not sure if i have missed out on some instructions somewhere but for example i just read on here that if i click ctrl and left click on somones avatar on my table then it gives me more stats on that player . Im jst wondering if maybe there is more things like this that i am missing.?

also want to say a quik thanx to pokerstartegy.com for this HUD iv been wanting one for ages but couldnt aford one lol , so this is brilliant :) , not sure if im missreading somthing also ,but have we got these HUD's for keeps for ever ,or are they just like for trial or somthing.?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey,

you can keep it :D

I don't think you are missing out on something. There are more things to discover however. For example multiple filter options ect... ;)
    • reikan
      reikan
      Bronze
      HI @ all!

I could not find a HUD stat called Aggression Frequency Total in the stats list, eventhough it is introduced in HUD manual .

The Formula is (#bets+#raises overall) / (#bets+#raises+#calls+#folds overall),

and its quite different than Aggression Factor (and more useful if you ask from me).

Is the name different? Or is it completely missing?

Waiting for answers,

Reikan

EDIT: Nevermind. It seems that this stat is removed due the bug problems: Topic

Too shame. This stat is very usefull :(