$2.00
      MP2:
      $5.07
      MP3:
      $3.25
      CO:
      $3.74

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, K.
      UTG2 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, CO calls $0.20, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.67) 6, K, T (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.35, CO folds, UTG2 calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.37) 5 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $1.30, UTG2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.37.

The raise is 4bb instead of 5bb despite limper - I don't think this is a big issue. I get two callers but hit TPTK on flop but possible FD for villains. Maybe I should bet more actually, but half pot and one caller. So now I must think he could have Flush? I search the player quickly and he's playing like 20 tables. I read in Skalansky's Theory of Poker book about people making mistakes when they're under pressure with little time to act so I shoved. . . my question I guess is should I have just checked - if I made a bet it's going to have to involve my whole stack. So I think this is a check/fold hand really - what you think?

Thanks,
      AKM
  • 4 replies
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      I'm raising more on the flop here I think, up to around 50 cent.
      If you're called it's a pot of $1.67 with $1.30 behind and an easy shove on the turn. I don't think I would give up on a legitimate hand with showdown value just because a scary card appears.
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Hey pyure - where do you play and on what limit? Just wondering since I am floating around the 0.02/0.05 on Stars may have bumped into you on the tables? :f_biggrin:
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      I'm on full tilt, rush tables are amazing for those of us who only have small time windows during the day to play -> 3-400 hands in 20 minutes ? Perfect :)
      I actually tried playing the regular tables again the other night, just 6 tables because I didn't have a second monitor handy, but rush has destroyed my patience levels.
      Currently back on nl5 since I withdrew most of my roll for rl stuff, but slowly grinding it back up :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pyure
      I'm raising more on the flop here I think, up to around 50 cent.
      If you're called it's a pot of $1.67 with $1.30 behind and an easy shove on the turn. I don't think I would give up on a legitimate hand with showdown value just because a scary card appears.

Thanks for saying the correct line :) I would do exactly as pyure says becuase you have to maximize value & protect your hand. Betting 50% of the pot just allows him to suck out on you with his flushdraw (if any)

Best regards,
      Gerv