I hustle everyday. MSS NL100

• noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Hello english community :) ,

I'm a player from the dutch community and would like to start a blog here as well.

Who am I

My name is Nico, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Belgium.
      I study criminology in Leuven (best city in Belgium to go to university to :D ).
      My hobbies are going to the gym (and working out obv :tongue: ), playing poker (live and online), hanging out with friends and I play some League of Legends with other pokerstrategists from the dutch community. I also have a girlfriend and we live together a few days a week :f_love: .

Picture of a few months ago :)

Me and poker
      Poker for me started on a small LAN-party with friends, we played a NL10 homegame and I bought in for 50BB. Prior to then I had never ever played NLHE. I only played the thing with 5 cards before for fun, and now I only got 2 cards I was like ?( ?( . I lost 15 euro that night :f_p: . A couple of weeks later a friend referred me to this website. I passed the quiz and received my 50$ on partypoker. I started playing with 10 NL5 buyins and the result was awesome: busto in 3 days. I've made some other mindeposits and I always went busto in less than a week :f_biggrin: . Last year in october I decided to do thing different, I started reading articles and watching vids and deposited 90$ on full tilt and started playing NL2 BSS. By december I was playing NL10 and shotting NL20 and had moved my roll to WH, I reached gold status and started using all the new material I unlocked.

Some time ago the MSS finally came out, I played it before as well for 2 weeks or so and liked it very much so I decided to pick the MSS up again somewhere late february on NL50. I moved 600 euro's of my roll to BET365 in order to play the pantheon challenge.

Currently I play NL100 MSS and shotting NL200 MSS

This is my overall graph for MSS since 26 feb.

and this is my graph for april so far (only played 3 or 4 days so far this month)

• 14 replies
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Just played a short session , wasn't focussed anymore after 20 minutes so decided to stop. 100$ up.
    • knb22
      knb22
      Silver
      Not playing MSS myself, but will follow ur blog for music updates :s_cool:
      GL crushing nl100!
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by knb22
      Not playing MSS myself, but will follow ur blog for music updates :s_cool:
      GL crushing nl100!

Cashed out 1.2k€ today bankroll now at 1k€ so that means I'm gonna play NL50 and NL100 again. After the pantheon challenge on bet365 (maybe already after this month) I'm gonna move to unibet or back to FTP.

Tonight no poker for me , GF is coming over. Tomorrow I'm gonna grind a long session to make up for the past days without too much poker.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Played a session because League of Legends servers were down once again.
      220$ up.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      play real dota
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      play real dota
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Originally posted by ihufa
      play real dota
      LoL has the whole DoTA team behind it actually, and DoTA doesn't get updated anymore. I have played DoTA but LoL is better in so many ways...
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      dota is for gays, LoL is for closet gays
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      dota is for gays, LoL is for closet gays
      And gold status is for gangstahboys

:s_o:

Poker today: Bad run continues. Last hand of the session I bump into AA with my KK for 120BB on NL50. Shit happens, tomorrow is another day.

April sucks bigtime so far but I'm not complaining because my EV profit is going the right way.

• noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      jayy I became handjudge in the dutch community for MSS :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noisecore

Poker today: Bad run continues. Last hand of the session I bump into AA with my KK for 120BB on NL50. Shit happens, tomorrow is another day.

Nice blog, will follow :)

Running KK into Aces indeed happens often, but do you not change the table when you start getting more than 50BB deep?
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LetchLord

Nice blog, will follow :)

Running KK into Aces indeed happens often, but do you not change the table when you start getting more than 50BB deep?
      That's quite hard on ipoker if I want to play a longer session because there aren't that many good tables to play on. Besides that there are alot of fish so I stay at the table most of the time, I got the edge because I used to play BSS SH as well. But if all the fish leaves I leave as well.

Played 2 sessions yesterday I was 190$ up (220 EV wise)

Gonna post a big update with some hands tomorrow about the past days.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I hustle everyday.
      :D