Take 2 points not showing, anyone else?

• GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      I played around half an hour this morning and earned over 1 FT point in 2 tables. Now 3 hours later I still don't see any Take 2 points in my 'My Take 2' calendar for today.

I definitely was playing after 0:00 ET, so anyone else having trouble with missing points, or am I doing something wrong?

Was playing 2 x $0.01/$0.02 NL 9man cash tables at the time. What gives?
  • 19 replies
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Same thing was happening to me. They showed up after a while tho
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      they show up after a bit... :s_grin:
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      so I don't need to earn the full 5 points for the day before they show up?
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      what the hell u talk about .... u need 5 BONUS points ! and they will be shown in take 2 or just use toolbar for points!
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Manijakpokeraski
      what the hell u talk about .... u need 5 BONUS points ! and they will be shown in take 2 or just use toolbar for points!
      This really isn't very helpful. I've already explained that there are no points showing in Take 2. Despite having played in 2 tables. It's pretty simple.
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GazAsh2002
      Originally posted by Manijakpokeraski
      This really isn't very helpful. I've already explained that there are no points showing in Take 2. Despite having played in 2 tables. It's pretty simple.
      Hi.

Me too, I earned 27 FT points today playing on 3 tables and still no points shown :\

Cheers L.
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      then simply contact support but FT support SUX !!! no it SUX ASS! :s_mad:
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Mine have started showing up now, but the ones I earned earlier (around 03:00 ET) still haven't, I guess I'll just run up to 5 bonus points now & then leave it at that for today.

Maybe the software didn't start tracking points when it should have :f_confused:

[EDIT] : typos
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      It's possiblyworth noting that I'm playing 3 tables now also, just to be safe.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      GazAsh2002,

Keep me posted and let me know how you getting along with those points.

Ingrid
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Mine have started showing up now, but the ones I earned earlier (around 03:00 ET) still haven't, I guess I'll just run up to 5 bonus points now & then leave it at that for today.

Maybe the software didn't start tracking points when it should have :f_confused:

[EDIT] : typos
      Yes mine are showing now too, but that one from earlier arent, so 5 points 1st day are reached =)

Cheers L.
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      GazAsh2002,

Keep me posted and let me know how you getting along with those points.

Ingrid
      Hi Ingrid,

All seems to be going accoding to plan now. The points are coming in properly and I should've cleared the 5 needed soon.

It seems odd that my points from earlier in the day didn't show up. Anyone able to confirm that playing only two tables is crediting you with points correctly?
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lulibuli
      Yes mine are showing now too, but that one from earlier arent, so 5 points 1st day are reached =)

Cheers L.
      Possibly just a glitch in the matrix then! *cue eerie music* :f_biggrin:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Mine from around that time also haven't posted. I'm going to do the same thing and run up some more points.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      hmm..looks like that FTP and Take 2 bonus points are not the same. Until now i got ~150 FTP (according to iron man page) but only ~75 Bonus points (according to Take two page). Not like it is a problem I got enough points anyway, just wondering... :D

Can anyone else confirm that?
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I got 10 points from playing 2 tables cash, but Take2 page showing only 0.69 points for the day.. Back to cash tables just to be safe :(
    • GazAsh2002
      GazAsh2002
      Bronze
      Woohoo, just made my 5 points for the day! :f_biggrin:

Originally posted by TiciBoy
      hmm..looks like that FTP and Take 2 bonus points are not the same. Until now i got ~150 FTP (according to iron man page) but only ~75 Bonus points (according to Take two page). Not like it is a problem I got enough points anyway, just wondering... :D

Can anyone else confirm that?
      TiciBoy, from what I understand of the Take2 bonus point system is that you get 1 bonus point for each base FT point you get, so that your 75 Take2 points would have been produced from 75 base FT points. Giving a total FT points for the day of (base)75 + (bonus Take2 points)75 = 150 FTP total, so you're bang on there I'd assume.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I originally did my Take 2 points just after midnight ET ... I had to redo them to get them to "count" properly.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      My early morning Take 2 points from the first day have now been credited to my account. :s_confused: