Attention Gev: Mss Video 3 - Application

• mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      HI

In the latest MSS video (part 2) you (GEV) said that you wish to do a leak finding video with one of the members.

I would really like to do that video. I have been working on the MSS a lot but for some reason I am simply not winning :-(

To put it plainly I have considered giving up on the MSS because of my results.

Something is wrong and I hope that doing this video can help me.

So this is a formal request for my participation in the video 3

regards

ps please note I was first.

OH I can play 5NL or 10NL rush 2 tables (3 tables if you insist) or up to 10 tables normal.
  • 27 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      One should pay up first :)

MSS Basic Does Not Work! - > Proof me Wrong!

What do you think?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv

What do you think?
      Haha funny Gerv!!! :P
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze

What do you think?

agreeee. way more ppl deserve the coaching then him if he doesnt pay up :f_biggrin:
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      :-)

That was an April fool joke born from frustration.

Fact is that I have had very bad swings with MSS like I have never had before.
      It has been so bad that I am very close to giving up with MSS.

As to paying up...I am not adversed to making some deal.

This is what I propose: I do the video. You comment thereon. (I assume that is how it going to work). The video and the commentry is posted on this site and we put it to the viewers to decided what your imput is worth.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mineriva
      :-)

That was an April fool joke born from frustration.

Fact is that I have had very bad swings with MSS like I have never had before.
      It has been so bad that I am very close to giving up with MSS.

This is what I propose: I do the video. You comment thereon. (I assume that is how it going to work). The video and the commentry is posted on this site and we put it to the viewers to decided what your imput is worth.
      Give him a chance gerv!!!!
      It would be nice to see a player who is losing start winnning!!!!
      It will give me hope!!!! :P

:P
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You should have responded in the thread but to transform a Cry of Frustration thread into a so called April's Fools thread is pretty genius I think, chapeau :)

This sounds pretty demanding. ''The vieweres decide what your input (Gerv's input) is worth'' What kind of statement is this? Are you mocking me or are you serious here?

Well as a matter of fact there is some delay in making the Video and having PS presenting them so we can have a debate about it

Anyways I would like you to review whatever you write to check for spelling as I can interpret your text in several ways and that's pretty vague - last thing I want is a miscommunication between members (that means you and me)

Best regards,
      Gervinho
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      How do you intend to decide which member to do the video? Would you allow members to submit videos n then choose one? I could'nt possibly since there is always background music when I play :f_cool:

AKM
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze

This sounds pretty demanding. ''The vieweres decide what your input (Gerv's input) is worth'' What kind of statement is this? Are you mocking me or are you serious here?

Tiz a wee bit uncalled for aye. His imput is worth enough to review our hands and give advice n feedback - perhaps you should take it ease bro :f_cool:

AKM
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AKM247
      How do you intend to decide which member to do the video? Would you allow members to submit videos n then choose one? I could'nt possibly since there is always background music when I play :f_cool:

AKM
      Hello!

Thank you for your interest

Personally I will apologize for my incompetence here because at the time of recording I did not realized that there is a big time period between making the video & releasing the video as I stated before

Therefore I filled 1 of the 2 slots already in the mean time

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      You should have responded in the thread but to transform a Cry of Frustration thread into a so called April's Fools thread is pretty genius I think, chapeau :)

Well as a matter of fact there is some delay in making the Video and having PS presenting them so we can have a debate about it

Anyways I would like you to review whatever you write to check for spelling as I can interpret your text in several ways and that's pretty vague

Best regards,
      Gervinho
      This reply tells me you are a pro poker player gerv!!!! well played!!! lol :P

ps I cant wait for the next vid!!!! :P

:P
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      Since we're on the topic . . . . can I record myself playing a full session using Mikogo - or is this JUST used for others to see yuor screen?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Since we're on the topic . . . . can I record myself playing a full session using Mikogo - or is this JUST used for others to see yuor screen?
      I use Camtasia to record my screen for videos

I use Mikogo to let others watch my screen for lets say a sweat session or coaching session ;)
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      "

This sounds pretty demanding. ''The vieweres decide what your input (Gerv's input) is worth'' What kind of statement is this? Are you mocking me or are you serious here?"

I do not believe I was demanding. I was proposing that should you be agreeable to use my video I would be agreeable to pay what the viewers believe to be fair. Maybe the formulation of the sentence could have be in the conjunctive as appose to the subjunctive sorry for that.

As to the question why me: It will be a leak finder video so who better than a longstanding member having trouble with the system? If there are no leaks then there is no video!

"Anyways I would like you to review whatever you write to check for spelling as I can interpret your text in several ways and that's pretty vague - last thing I want is a miscommunication between members (that means you and me)"

!?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      "

This sounds pretty demanding. ''The vieweres decide what your input (Gerv's input) is worth'' What kind of statement is this? Are you mocking me or are you serious here?"

I do not believe I was demanding. I was proposing that should you be agreeable to use my video I would be agreeable to pay what the viewers believe to be fair. Maybe the formulation of the sentence could have be in the conjunctive as appose to the subjunctive sorry for that.

As to the question why me: It will be a leak finder video so who better than a longstanding member having trouble with the system? If there are no leaks then there is no video!

"Anyways I would like you to review whatever you write to check for spelling as I can interpret your text in several ways and that's pretty vague - last thing I want is a miscommunication between members (that means you and me)"

!?
      lol
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I do not believe I was demanding. I was proposing that should you be agreeable to use my video I would be agreeable to pay what the viewers believe to be fair.
      Maybe the formulation of the sentence could have be in the conjunctive as appose to the subjunctive sorry for that.
      You might be a native speaker due South Africa but I do not get these sentences at all.

Nevertheless Congratulations! you will be featured in Episode 3 to fix your leaks, see if Gev is a good coach and have the viewers entertained!

Contact me via Community Tool as soon as possible because this needs priority otherwise I cannot reserve the spot for too long :)

I am looking forward!
      Best regards,
      Gerv
    • AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      There you go Mineriva! Well done, look forward to it guys :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      There you go Mineriva! Well done, look forward to it guys :)
      +1 good luck !!! :P
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      TY Gev I will try to do you proud !

Lets do this !
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      Message sent