NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10)
      BB ($10.15)
      UTG ($10.15)
      UTG+1 ($14.85)
      CO ($10.45)
      BTN ($8)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, UTG calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.10) 7:heart: T:club: A:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks

TURN ($2.10) 7:heart: T:club: A:spade: 6:club:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($2.10) 7:heart: T:club: A:spade: 6:club: 3:heart:

Hero bets $1.35, UTG raises to $4, Hero folds

UTG wins $4.48

Villian is quite aggresive. I've seen some of his play he's not a maniac to waste monies for constant bluffs but he tries to pick some right spots for it. Before this hand I already called two of his bluffs (one semi) and won those pots OOP.

Also not cbetting because he sometimes raise dry flops, its kinda ugly.

26/22/4.3 over 220 hands... WTS 43% for some reason...
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wats W$Sd?
      ugh sick river move but i seriously dont get wat he reps here.. pocket 3's?
      no draws complete and the board is very dry. thats the only thing that makes sense and that range is so narrow.
      if u say hes aggressive, then deffo he is raising flop and turn with any pair
      when u caught him before, does he bluff river as well? bec he thinks u dont rep anything either wen u suddenly bet that river.

imo u deffo shldv cbet flop. after all, u did 3bet him preflop, he shld expect u to have an ace most of the time if he is a good reg. (unless u 3bet him a lot alrdy)
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      wats W$Sd?
      ugh sick river move but i seriously dont get wat he reps here.. pocket 3's?
      no draws complete and the board is very dry. thats the only thing that makes sense and that range is so narrow.
      if u say hes aggressive, then deffo he is raising flop and turn with any pair
      when u caught him before, does he bluff river as well? bec he thinks u dont rep anything either wen u suddenly bet that river.

imo u deffo shldv cbet flop. after all, u did 3bet him preflop, he shld expect u to have an ace most of the time if he is a good reg. (unless u 3bet him a lot alrdy)
      I don't think W$SD is important over such small sample. His range is indeed so narrow, weak Ax would have played passively and maybe a bet on turn river but not raise.

The only thing I can put him on is sets or A3.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i think it does bec u said his wtsd was 43. thats pretty high. so curious to know if hes just been insanely lucky past 200 hands or if he is a bad showdown monkey.
      he never has a set or Ax here. didnt u say he was aggressive? if he bets draws then he certainly would never check behind two times with a made hand. maybe once for pot control with weak ace. but never twice.
      so either 33 or he thought u were stealing river with bad bluff on a bad card.
      with such a narrow range, this is good spot to make that call

my 2cents
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

As you said that he is very aggressive and you have called his bluffs 2 times already then I wouldn't be even surprised to see a bluff on river as well after he raises. His play doesn't make sense at all, if he had the Ace then he would at least bet it on turn. I would likely Call it, only hand what I see what beats us is like 33.

But yes, I would usually just CBet on flop.

Best regards.