rakeback stealing

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      full tilt offered me a 75$ bonus and i had to withdraw 120$ for personal need.i have cleared 15$ of bonus.This week i played 117 5.50$ 9 man tourneys meaning i paid 58.50$ in rake.Instead of 15.79$ that should have deposited to my account only 0.59$ where deposit which i think is totally a stealing.Jesus rake cant be reduced so much i think is totally unfair.PLease telly me if you think i am wrong
  • 4 replies
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      maybe i am wrong but i calculate all sit n gos between 30march and today.I have no sit n gos before that
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      simply ask FTP support how much you raked... then you go from there...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      maybe i am wrong but i calculate all sit n gos between 30march and today.I have no sit n gos before that
      The rake generated from Tuesday to Monday is paid on the following Friday

please read that:

Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

Regards

Thazar
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      It's not just that

There are fees that FT and other sites have to pay for deposits and withdrawls. Happily most sites absorb these costs for you but it is deducted from what is known as your MGR which is you gross rake.

Additionally Bonuses, FTP point usage and Iron Man Usage are also all deducted from your MGR (Otherwise you'd essentially from their point be getting paid twice for the same thing)

So while your gross rake paid may be $59 there will be a deposit fee taken off it and any bonus you've earned during the time will also be removed from it.

Your first RB payments are always smaller than latter ones.