This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ola amigos!

• Ristow90
      Ristow90
      Bronze
      Acabei de receber meus $50 e espero multiplicar isso hehehe

Apenas uma duvida, tenho que jogar bastante se não esse bônus espira ou ele é definitivamente meu pra sempre?
  • 3 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      sup :)

Glad you got your $50, and i'm sure you'll do well in making it bigger!

Outta curiosity...what "spanish" is this? presuming it isn't castellano? Because i can't understand the next bit :) or is it portuguese, brazillian, or something?

This part of pokerstrategy is the English section, so you won't get far without speaking it i'm afraid!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ristow90,

Welcome to our community!

Although I didn't understand much of your first post, do you wanna give a second try in English perhaps? =)

Firstly, where are you from and how can we help you (I can see a question mark in your post) :]

I hope to see a response soon
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      sup :)

Glad you got your $50, and i'm sure you'll do well in making it bigger!

Outta curiosity...what "spanish" is this? presuming it isn't castellano? Because i can't understand the next bit :) or is it portuguese, brazillian, or something?

This part of pokerstrategy is the English section, so you won't get far without speaking it i'm afraid!
      Thank you Jim4rdo =) pleasure to have you around!