William Hill P2P transfer restrictions (SHOULD BE A STICKY)

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      William Hill has the following player to player transfer restrictions:

1. Any player is automatically eligible to receive a transfer.

2. In order to SEND a transfer, a player must have had an active post-deposit account for at least 31 calendar days and have paid at least $150 in rake.

3. Once those sending eligibility requirements are met, the sending player must send an email to William Hill support in order to ask them to activate his transfer sending option, and then wait approximately seven calendar days while they whistle to their weenies over it.

Ingrid, kindly make this post a sticky so that people are aware of these restrictions BEFORE they deposit on William Hill. All of this information can be verified with WH support and I already did.
  • 10 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I'm not saying that this isn't useful info, but why do player transfer conditions deserve to be a sticky? I mean, how many of us transfer money to other iPoker players on a regular basis?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I'm not saying that this isn't useful info, but why do player transfer conditions deserve to be a sticky?
      For the same reason that withdrawal conditions should be a sticky: So that players aren't misled by glitzy advertising saying "Look how easy it is to deposit! And look at all these wonderful deposit bonuses! DEPOOOOOOSIIIIIT NOOOOOOW." As things currently stand, that glitzy advertising (in which PokerStrategy participates) is one-sided and therefore misleading.
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Yea I agree, all of these things should be known. Even costumer support didn't tell me about the 150$ rake min. After I sent everything they said by the way you need to generate 150$, its a joke
    • Raima1993
      Raima1993
      Bronze
      I have a few questions about this P2P transfer that maybe you'll know the answers to:

1. If I have an account at William Hill, but I didn't make a deposit (I used my $50 pokerstrategy.com starting capital [already cleared from withdrawal restrictions]). Am I still eligible to make a P2P transfer or do I have to make a deposit of some amount?

2. Are there any restrictions on the amount of money that I transfer to the other player?

Thank you in advance! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Raima1993,

I suggest you get the correct answer from William Hill support. You can contact them by clicking that link or else by using the "Online Support" tab in their poker client.

Let us know what they say regarding your questions please :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Raima1993
      Raima1993
      Bronze
      1. If I have an account at William Hill, but I didn't make a deposit (I used my $50 pokerstrategy.com starting capital [already cleared from withdrawal restrictions]). Am I still eligible to make a P2P transfer or do I have to make a deposit of some amount?

I didn't get a clear answer to this one, but as I was told the term "active" considers depositing and withdrawing, so one of them should be made before the transfer.

2. Are there any restrictions on the amount of money that I transfer to the other player?

Both the sender and receiver's accounts must have the same currency.
      Both players involved in a Player Transfer will be "related" in the network. This means that they will not be allowed to play in most tables as a means of preventing any possible collusion.
      The minimum transfer amount is 10 currency units while the maximum amount is 500 units.
      The sender must have a minimum of 50 currency units remaining after a player transfer is made.
      There is a maximum monthly player transfer limit of 2,000 units.
      Non-depositing players who received a Player Transfer are required to earn 2,500 iPoints before being allowed to make a withdrawal
    • fischief
      fischief
      Bronze
      William Hill offers still player to player transfer?? Ty
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yes :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I've been informed by the Russian WH support today that player transfers are now unavailable on the entire iPoker. Apparently the policy has changed :f_frown:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for this update tonypmm