This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Spring Million Special

• 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      I just won 3th place of over 2300 players in Spring Million Special sattelit freeroll.

So I get a seat at main event on 1st of May. $1,000,000 Gtd! $640 Buy-in

But I don't know where can I find that ticket or something in my profile. I also can't find myself on the tournament list...

Anyone have idea?

EDIT - I got message from support,everything is ok,I got my seat :)
  • 4 replies
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      Congrats! I won that one as well. Does anyone know if you can unregister and cash out? It's (just a little :) ) out of my league.
    • Paudgerr
      Paudgerr
      Basic
      awright mate :)

I just won the same tourney but cant find my ticket how do a get in touch with party poker to fix it and do they automatically register u for the spring million or do u have to do it urself?
      cheers
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      You need to manually register to that tournament. Contact support if you can't find the right tournament. (but I suppose you need to look at qualifiers )
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      have another question bout that tournament
      yesterday i played a freeroll qualifier and won the ticket for tonights spring million special at 21:30 CEST..
      i think i wont be able to play it, so i unregistered and got a notification that i still got the ticket etc...

will there next friday? be the similar/same tournament where i can use my yesterday won ticket?
      tnx