Spring Million Special

• 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      I just won 3th place of over 2300 players in Spring Million Special sattelit freeroll.

So I get a seat at main event on 1st of May. $1,000,000 Gtd! $640 Buy-in

But I don't know where can I find that ticket or something in my profile. I also can't find myself on the tournament list...

Anyone have idea?

EDIT - I got message from support,everything is ok,I got my seat :)
  • 4 replies
    • danutz123
      danutz123
      Bronze
      Congrats! I won that one as well. Does anyone know if you can unregister and cash out? It's (just a little :) ) out of my league.
    • Paudgerr
      Paudgerr
      Basic
      awright mate :)

I just won the same tourney but cant find my ticket how do a get in touch with party poker to fix it and do they automatically register u for the spring million or do u have to do it urself?
      cheers
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      You need to manually register to that tournament. Contact support if you can't find the right tournament. (but I suppose you need to look at qualifiers )
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      have another question bout that tournament
      yesterday i played a freeroll qualifier and won the ticket for tonights spring million special at 21:30 CEST..
      i think i wont be able to play it, so i unregistered and got a notification that i still got the ticket etc...

will there next friday? be the similar/same tournament where i can use my yesterday won ticket?
      tnx