fulltiltpoker WSOP freeroll round1 qualifiers

• mariobros00
      hi, i play online poker for about 6 months now, mostly at Pokerstars and Williamhill.

i'm playing at those round1 freeroll wsop qualifiers at Fulltiltpoker and i got knocked out with a bad beat at the final table like 5 times in a row, and they all were in heads up allins situations where i had the best hand.

KK 97o (MP3 had 97o he bet, all folded to me, i went allin with KK on BB, MP3 snap called) ?(
      AA KQs
      AA 1010
      AA JJ
      AA KJo
      99 K9o (i had 99 SB and all folded to me, i went all in BB calls with K9o)

i know i'm not the best player yet but i'm not a donk either, so can someone of you Fulltiltpoker winners tell me if is it really possible to win anything there and how! :D or is it just their way of saying "F*** you, you wont play the final qualifiers for free" ? :tongue:
      the only thing i won there was like 4$ at the DailyDollar tournament which ended with a bad beat also.

any replays are much appreciated
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      Hi Mariobros00

don't forget that poker is a game of small edges. over hte short term it is hjust luck. keep putting your money in when you are ahead and you will win (over the long term) make sure you have a good BRM.

Good luck