This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerTracker 3 Question, help please

• YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Just some beginner questions,

I started the free trial for pokertracker 3 and started using it's HUD.

1. If you have come acrossed the same opponent in let's say 5 tournaments, would the number of hands be added up so that I could have a better hand sample and analysis of that player?

2. Every time I finish a tournament, is it automatically added up in pokertracker as long as pokertracker is turned on? or do i need to manually import the tournament summaries?

Thanks for the answers and replies!
  • 2 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      Just some beginner questions,

I started the free trial for pokertracker 3 and started using it's HUD.

1. If you have come acrossed the same opponent in let's say 5 tournaments, would the number of hands be added up so that I could have a better hand sample and analysis of that player?

2. Every time I finish a tournament, is it automatically added up in pokertracker as long as pokertracker is turned on? or do i need to manually import the tournament summaries?

Thanks for the answers and replies!
      1. Yes, they all add up.
      2. Yes as long auto import is on.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      If you play MTTs you might get a bit more information by importing the summaries. It really just depends on the site.