PokerTracker 3 Question, help please

• YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Just some beginner questions,

I started the free trial for pokertracker 3 and started using it's HUD.

1. If you have come acrossed the same opponent in let's say 5 tournaments, would the number of hands be added up so that I could have a better hand sample and analysis of that player?

2. Every time I finish a tournament, is it automatically added up in pokertracker as long as pokertracker is turned on? or do i need to manually import the tournament summaries?

Thanks for the answers and replies!
  • 2 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      Just some beginner questions,

I started the free trial for pokertracker 3 and started using it's HUD.

1. If you have come acrossed the same opponent in let's say 5 tournaments, would the number of hands be added up so that I could have a better hand sample and analysis of that player?

2. Every time I finish a tournament, is it automatically added up in pokertracker as long as pokertracker is turned on? or do i need to manually import the tournament summaries?

Thanks for the answers and replies!
      1. Yes, they all add up.
      2. Yes as long auto import is on.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      If you play MTTs you might get a bit more information by importing the summaries. It really just depends on the site.