This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 flopped flush

• Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      my question here, was i in fault to bet the turn? or should i waited for another bet cause other guy had position...

on the other hand, his fold tells me he had nothing and was value betting the flop?

p.s. its a rather tight table.. the guy that i was in the pot bets a lot preflop and makes many continuation bets..

and to elaborate my move, i was hoping he had something so i bet on turn hoping he would go over me with a 3bet or something

Known players:    
      Hero:
      $13,79
      BU:
      $14,59

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , 7:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,40, 2 folds, BU calls $0,40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,95) J:spade: , 6:spade: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,68, Hero calls $0,68.

Turn: ($2,31) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, BU folds.

Final Pot: $3,31
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      if you check the Flop Kapica, It is mostly better to check the Turn yourself because now it really says what you have: you dont want him to check back the Turn because you have a hand that needs money so you have a strong hand :)

I prefer betting though for value versus 66,33 Jx, and other flushes

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      also i find that players rarely give credit for a flopped flush!