This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($14.65)
      BB ($10.33)
      UTG ($5.49)
      Hero ($13.29)
      CO ($4.02)
      BTN ($3.54)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) A:spade: 7:heart: 3:heart:

UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.85) A:spade: 7:heart: 3:heart: 8:diamond:

UTG bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

RIVER ($2.55) A:spade: 7:heart: 3:heart: 8:diamond: 5:diamond:

UTG bets $2.55, Hero folds

UTG wins $2.39

22/13/1.8 65hands

PRE: i don't like 3b here with my QQ becouse if i get 4b he often has KK+/AK and i must fold so i flat call and play postflop.

F: bad flop and he checks, this measns two things monster/SDvalue hands so i chb becosue i am ahed most him SD value hands.

T: he bets pot i call becouse he can bet here a lot worese hands

R: he pot again and here hands with SDvalue play like this no make sense i put him only monster and fold.

and i consider minrasie turn this freeze play have two things if i get rerasie i have easy foold and i can get more value form draw and JJ-TT hands if he calls.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Seems to be fine against UTG range and as well he seems to be to rather tighter side.
      Postflop: Nah, rather play this way as you played your hand. Sometimes I even bet right on flop myself, although definitely Checking behind is fine as well to get value from some worse PPs on further streets. Don't like the idea of min-raise at all.

Best regards.