This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can I win more than one tournament ticket?

• YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just recently won an $11 tournament ticket to Sunday Storm through the 1+FPP satellite. What would happen if I enter the same satellite and win again? Would the ticket be converted automatically to tournament dollars?

Thanks!

• 3 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Did you win actual ticket or were you registered in the tournament? If you won ticket, I think you will just win another ticket which should work in future as well. But if you automatically were registered for the tournament, you'll win T$'s. Note that you can always unregister your first entry for T$'s as well if that's the case.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      I was automatically registered for the tournament.

So you're saying, if I plan to win a satellite to that even again, I just unregister so that the first one will be converted to tournament dollars?

Thanks
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      You don't even have to win any more satellites, you can just unregister your first entry and get T$s. While you are registered for the tournament and win satellite, you will also just automatically get credited T$.