$76.70
      MP2:
      $34.90
      MP3:
      $50.00
      CO:
      $77.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      3 folds, BU raises to $1.75, SB folds, Hero raises to $6.00, BU raises to $10.25, Hero raises to $25.50, BU raises to $90.15, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $23.5.

Villain-unknown.Is it -EV to 5bet/fold with such a stack against villain who is totally representing a KK+ range.And can I assume that an unknown is capable of playing QQ,AK in this way.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I personally don´t like it.
      If you like to put 19$ more to find out he has there AA/KK then you can also call his min-4 bet, c/c once on low board flop and then c/f turn
      This way he can have there sometimes maybe also worse hands, like KA that he is going to check down or if he really has there AA and you hit your Qxx flop you can stack him
      So if you´re putting in 1/3 of your chips you should go with QQ especially on BU vs BB situation

Is it -EV to 5bet/fold with such a stack against villain who is totally representing a KK+ range
      - yes

And can I assume that an unknown is capable of playing QQ,AK in this way.
      - you can really know anything if player is on tilt and shoving there random Ax hand thinking he has there blocker. So if you 5-bet you should assume that he is capable 4-betting worse hands and would get all-in lighter than QQ+