Help with withdrawal

• cheetmeister
      cheetmeister
      Bronze
      I have 1000 FTP and i created a neteller account but when i click the withdraw button i don't get the select button in the withdrawal step 1 of 3.

do i have to make a deposit before i can withdraw?

i tried searching for the answer but i couldn't find 1 that explains this. sorry if it's already available
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi cheetmeister,

Yes, you would need to have deposited at least once before you can withdrawal.

It's important you choose the best method for your own circumstances as the method you deposit with will be the same one you are allowed to withdraw to. This is one of the security measures that Full Tilt use to ensure that your money does indeed go back to yourself and not someone else.

You can of course add other payment/withdrawal methods later on if you so with.

In terms of the amount of your deposit, a minimum deposit (believed to be $10 for most methods) would be sufficient for this purpose. Just bear in mind that you would receive a 100% matching deposit bonus on the first deposit only, so choose an amount suitable to yourself.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart