[NL20-NL50] [NL25] FD R I too passive?

• 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer raising flop, since he would very often b/f that flop with his air or if he has there smt like 88 you´re flipping and can pressure on him, especially on scare cards+ you can always improve to T or K that would most likely also be good. Since he bet that big on the turn i like calling, since I don´t think he would b/f that often and now your equity got a lot worse.
      River check back is fine. he would most likely going to c/c there or if he has some missed draw, like QhJh you´re also taking pot down with K high+ you see showdown what hands he donked into you.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      raise and shove over raise right?
      It felt like wasting my position a bit and flipping with a donkey ;o (he had TT, this is soo standard for Merge for some reason, they call pocket pairs and lead hit set or 'safe' flop a lot).

Btw when I raise
      1) how much would you make it?
      2) What cards do you barrel when we get called? (apart from flush +K and T I guess we bet them always sometimes check on Tx)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LemOn36
      It felt like wasting my position a bit and flipping with a donkey ;o (he had TT, this is soo standard for Merge for some reason, they call pocket pairs and lead hit set or 'safe' flop a lot).

Btw when I raise
      2) What cards do you barrel when we get called? (apart from flush +K and T I guess we bet them always sometimes check on Tx)
      - yes, you can´t fold your hand any more once you raise flop

- I think 3$ is good amount to get him to fold his air and weak one pair hands by betting strong on the turn- if you want more fold equity you can also make it 4$

- I would barrel any card, since I can´t really put him directly on tp or overpair so even 7h might seem scary for him. But always are good overcards, like J, Q, K, A
      I would bet also on Tx, since then I think we have the best hand and can b/c