So... the downswing continues

• sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      blog #2 about this, and probably would have had a few more blogs about it. I'm in complete shock as to how badly i've been beaten up lately. It's to the point where I took a couple of days to refresh my mind came back played 1 table at a time and played nothing but TT or better and still.. PF or on the flop.. getting called by sickening hands I've been beaten, battered and left on the side of the road for dead. I've switched back and forth between sites for the phsycological switch thinking I'll run good else where and nope.

Any advice before I completely lose my mind. I've gone over SSS strategy I'm reading MSS maybe that will help but at this point it doesn't seem to be. I've got from taking $35 to $101 (my highest) down to a dismal $4. I'm not doing anything fancy, just sticking to the strategies that got me to my highs and now it's like a switch as been flicked and someone's decided to take it all back plus interest! I'm considering reloading but I truely feel I can grind it out, but I've taken so many beatings its tough on the ole brain. I'm trying to figure out how to post my graphs and even hand scenerios if someone could share how too as well..

Thanks for reading my vent. had no where else to run and vent. Hitting my lowest confidence levels in poker ever. I've declined even playing with the boys at our regular live home games my levels are so low.
  • 2 replies
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

It really looks like serious downswing...but I believe it´s only matter of time to get back all you´ve lost. Posting hands to evaluation forum is very reasonable way to find your leaks and fix them.

This video should help you with postin hands. ;)

How to post graphs? I have HEM, so this is how I do it (I think it will be similar to other tracking softs):
      1) Just run your tracking soft and use filters to make demanded graph.
      2) Right-click mouse on the graph...save image as *.jpeg.
      3) Upload this image for example here
      4) And then just copy + paste this URL to your thread (there is special button for it...just next to the "youtube" button---if you open new thread).

Hope it helps!
      Good luck!

Ondra
    • sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      thanks... I'm using HEM as well, so i'll try that. Appreciate the assitance and advice. I'll use the hand evaluation as well and hopefully get some feed back what/where I went wrong and do differently. thanks again!