how does "up to 30%" work?

• cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      how does the loiality bonus work?
      I know that it is rakeback. But it is up to 30%
      so i guess we have to rake a fixed amounth to get that 30%. If we rake less then how many % do we get back?
  • 22 replies
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze

If you have more questions feel free to ask:)
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Now you can get up to 50% rakeback;)
    • Sycropane
      Sycropane
      Bronze
      So it means that it's not exclusively offered to players coming from pokerstrategy ? Aren't we supposed to have a special treatment ?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      I thought it's instant upgrade to 30% for PokerStrategy members.
    • Sycropane
      Sycropane
      Bronze
      Is there a way to know that for sure ? It would be nice
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

This loyalty reward is not exclusive to PokerStrategy members.

To view this promotion in its entirety please click the following link

Hope this was helpful guys,

Enjoy your weekend,
      Gary
    • TheKingway
      TheKingway
      Bronze
      the player club freerolls are tonight, I'm playing in the Silver one with €1,500
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      So basically, if i have gold status, i can get 10% rakeback by converting points, + i get 17% directly to my account?

Thanks
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      their only promise is that u won't get more than 30% :f_biggrin:
    • edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      What about 1st deposit bonus?
      I can't see anything in my account or cashier.
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by edismah
      Hey edismah.You have up to 42 days after depositing to claim your bonus so don't forget that.

Here is a link to all the details and the claim form which is at the bottom of the link ok.

http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/welcome-bonus-poker
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1984ioc
      Hey edismah.You have up to 42 days after depositing to claim your bonus so don't forget that.

Here is a link to all the details and the claim form which is at the bottom of the link ok.

http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/welcome-bonus-poker
      Thanks for that Ian :)
    • edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      Thanks.

What about RB? I opted in but still haven't got anything.
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Thanks.

What about RB? I opted in but still haven't got anything.
      You should find everything u need to know on the link below.To recieve rakeback you have to reach gold status (3,000 points) and they pay rakeback on the 16th and the 1st of every month depending if you have reached the 3,000 points by the 16th or not.Let me know how many points you accumulated last month ok if you are still having problems and i see what the problem is then ok.

http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/poker-player-club

Also remember that some of your points can be collected in the points lobby of the poker lobby.If u have more probs just send me a friend reequest and we can look over it on skype at the weekend if you are still confused ok.
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      I'll jump in here as well, since i have the same problem as my friend edismah to clarify.

We both reached gold in december, and opted in once we saw this link, i think it was the 1st or 2nd of January. But we are both yet to receive the rakeback for december.

Does this mean we get the rakeback for December and the first half of january on the 16th, or i am i completly wrong here?

I also should receive an email about my status, yet i haven't gotten it, and the support at ladbrokes takes ages to answer.

Thanks a lot
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      I'll jump in here as well, since i have the same problem as my friend edismah to clarify.

We both reached gold in december, and opted in once we saw this link, i think it was the 1st or 2nd of January. But we are both yet to receive the rakeback for december.

Does this mean we get the rakeback for December and the first half of january on the 16th, or i am i completly wrong here?

I also should receive an email about my status, yet i haven't gotten it, and the support at ladbrokes takes ages to answer.

Thanks a lot
      Hey Skodljivec,there is a possibility that ye opted in too late for the December rake but i would contact Ladbrokes immediately explaining the situation and hopefully ye can come to an agreement about it.From my own experience dealing with them they have been very understanding and helpful.

If you have reached gold status with Ladbrokes then at the very least you should be entitled to 40 euros (3,000 points) but obviously if ye got more points then ye will get more rakeback.For example i had around 5,000 points with Ladbrokes and recieved 73 euros i think on the 1st of January.That counts for 20% and the other 10% you can redeem in the poker lobby in the balance section in the top right corner and click on the My points button.

On one of the previous links i posted in this thread you should find an explanation of how the rakeback works and on which dates u will get it.For example if u reach 3,000+ points from the 1st of the month to the end of the 15th then u will recieve the rakeback for that on the 16th and whatever u get between the 16th and the end of the month u will recieve on the 1st.

Now if u reach 2,999 points by the end of the 15th then u will not get any rakeback on the 16th as 3,000 is the minimum so u will need to get more points (in this example 1 point) by the end of the month to recieve your rakeback.

I hope i made some sense there now.I am in Germany at the moment but back home in Ireland tomorrow so if you want to skype and talk about it just add me as sometimes it's easier to talk about this instead of writing alot.Any other questions just ask and i or others here will try and help ok.

Main thing though is contact Ladbrokes immediately and let them know that you didn't realise you had to opt in to recieve rakeback and i am sure they will understand ;) Are you also clear about the initial bonus?Don't forget u have 42 days after depositing to claim it which happened to me but they facilitated me thankfully.That's why i play with them as they are very nice to deal with from my experience.

Either way let me know how you get on and maybe if you continue to have trouble one of the mods here can ask a Ladbrokes representitive to drop in and chat to you here.

Regards,

ioc
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply... I received gold status in the end of december, and read that i need to opt in till the 5th of the following month to receive the rakeback.... And so i did, but haven't received it yet.

I did send them an email and got a relply 5 days later and they told they have forwarded my request, and that i should wait some more. Hopefully they will answer me soon :)

Thanks again for taking your time to explain 1984ioc
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Thanks for the reply... I received gold status in the end of december, and read that i need to opt in till the 5th of the following month to receive the rakeback.... And so i did, but haven't received it yet.

I did send them an email and got a relply 5 days later and they told they have forwarded my request, and that i should wait some more. Hopefully they will answer me soon :)

Thanks again for taking your time to explain 1984ioc
      No worries mate.Glad that it seems it will work out.You should get that in your account with in a few day i am sure.

If you come across me on the tables you can take it easy on me when you have the nuts ok ;)
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      It did work out... Got the email today, the sent the money :) thanx mate