A young mans game?

• BozSays
      BozSays
      Bronze
      Just got in from a 12 hr live poker session 8:30 am here.
      Nice sunny day outside, not gunna see that!
      Garden needs a good sortin out, ain't gunna be doin that!
      Wife ain't gunna be happy with me, gettin used to that!

Think i'm gettin to old for that kinda night tho.
      EMO? lol,,, nah!
      Vampire.. hmmmm Maybe.

Good night all.
  • 16 replies
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      I didn't understand anything, but I think it's not right to have sad wife...
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Why play 12 hours live when you can play the same number of hands in about 40 minutes 3 tabling rush on FT?
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Why play 12 hours live when you can play the same number of hands in about 40 minutes 3 tabling rush on FT?
      more fish
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      + live poker is more fun
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      + live poker is more fun
      not for Op's wife
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      not for Op's wife
      who knows what happens when he is not home... :s_o:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      yeah, she is probably with someone that doesn't play poker, so you can be sure it's not one of us.
    • BozSays
      BozSays
      Bronze
      Uurrgghh! What a weekend, felt to woof to even switch on the comp let alone play online poker. Didn''t go anywhere near the garden but my wife didn't mind to much because......... She was playin LIVE poker with me.
      Yes i'm lucky enough to have a wife who enjoys the game as much as me

Good point made and the answer is simply. It is a %100 more enjoyable to play a table of ppl face to face, a totally different game altogether, with me it's not about grindin the game for profit, it's more of a social thing.
      8 of us have been gettin together every fri or sat nite for about ten yrs now.
      You would think we all know each others moves by now, but no! we have all learned how to mix up our games real good.
      I didn't understand anything, but I think it's not right to have sad wife...

You certainly didn't, my wife is far from SAD unless her AA get beat.

jbpatzer.. Top blog sir!
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Why play 12 hours live when you can play the same number of hands in about 30 minutes 1 tabling rush on FT?
      FYP
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Keep your wife happy man...or else bad things may happen..

Either this
      [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfSf8VvgNbei_hkAZt4xi3LtZgsMC_Od0Mffo5lzS7P1jCHkaiTA[/img]

Or this

haha sorry just kidding...

But still make sure the wife is happy...if not then why did u get married anyway:)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BozSays
      Good point made and the answer is simply. It is a %100 more enjoyable to play a table of ppl face to face, a totally different game altogether, with me it's not about grindin the game for profit, it's more of a social thing.
      8 of us have been gettin together every fri or sat nite for about ten yrs now.
      impressive, It's amazing that humankind can find enjoyment doing retarded shit for such a long time.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      impressive, It's amazing that humankind can find enjoyment doing retarded shit for such a long time.
      I guess your never heard of this place called a pub which serves alcoholic drinks?
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      me thinks there was a nice article with tips from GF of a poker players for other poker players..
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      Originally posted by dubadal
      me thinks there was a nice article with tips from GF of a poker players for other poker players..
      +1
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      I guess your never heard of this place called a pub which serves alcoholic drinks?
      I have, and I think it's amazing. as I said before
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I had 12h cash game session once, it was fun but don't plan on repeating that anytime soon. I was really surprised when I found out it was 6am already though.