This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

party points

• 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi carusel!

The buy-in will be deducted from your PartyPoints balance. Since the PartyPoints balance includes standard points and bonus points you buy in with both.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      One question about the party points. It says that to obtain queen status I need to earn 150 PP in one quarter and then I will get 2x times the point I earn (x points + x bouns points). I was away for a while and it said that I needed 150 points to achieve queen status (so I was jack), but I still got 2 times the points I earned though I shouldnt have got them or was it because I had already 2.7k PartyPoints and those multiplier levels are permanent (I don't fall down from King status ever if I have 4k PP, but I can't take part in freerolls etc...)?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi timukasr!

You have to reach the levels within a 3-months period. If you reach Queen status in the first quarter you will start again at Jack level in the second quarter but still get 2 times the points because you reached Queen status in the quarter before.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Ok, undserstand the system now.